Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I recently purchased a 2017 Corvette Z06 2LZ with the seven speed manual transmission and I absolutely love it! I came from a 2020 WRX STi so this is on a whole new level of performance and I absolutely love this car!

The sound, the performance of the Z06 just wow! I really wanted the white exterior with the red seats and it was so hard to find a low mileage one owner example and I found this one with just over 10,000 miles which is truly a blessing from God. :)

The car pulls hard, and sounds awesome! I’ve installed the Corvette Jake Performance Intake from Chevrolet and I have the Stage 3 aero kit comprised mostly of EOS parts installed along with some decals.

Here are some pics of my Z06:

Sky Car Vehicle Wheel Hood

Automotive parking light Sky Vehicle Car Tire

Wheel Car Sky Tire Land vehicle

Also, here is a video I just uploaded on my YouTube channel of an in-depth review of my Z06:

Please watch it and comment in the video.

Nice to meet everyone and have a blessed day!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok, I've been to Bowling Green and back and the car is amazing on the open road for long trips and even more amazing in the twisties...quite the versatile beast.
That's awesome! Yeah it drives and handles so good! I plan to do some long trips in my Z06 this year as well. :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I belonged to a vette club for a while but they were more interested in socializing at the monthly meetings than actually going someplace...there are other groups around that don't have dues and regular meetings but meet up and go...with the internet you can find vette folks who just gather together once in a while and take a ride...check out the National Corvette Museum (I'm a member) for stuff to do...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks everyone for the replies and warm welcome! I’m truly enjoying my C7 Corvette Z06 experience. :)
Bev here, where did you find your car? I have been looking for a red one, I would love a convertible. I would take a coupe. I have a brand new 7 speed I can’t drive anymore due to a botched surgery. I need an automatic and really want a red one this time. Of course you are in California where you can find anything. I am way deep in the south and waited for prices to come down some of the ones I was watching got sold. SOL!! I have bought cars all over the US if the right one. But they were always brand new ones. 17-19. Mine is a 19.I miss my love to drive my car. As I have had a corvette since my first one in 2004. Only car I had and drove to work. Then just kept trading in every year or so, but now you loose so much but I knew all the dealer owners back in those years. Now the dealer mangers won’t even talk to you anymore., one especially I met new to Our state.!i won’t mention the name. Everybody would know them. But I miss the family dealers that cared and everybody knew you. Even the service managers. And other employees there. This new dealer pushes their employees to their death or get out and am sure how they all are in every state, only one dealer in the choice of state. Will rip you off also. I know for a fact that too!! Counting the service department is rude and lies about a warranty item and jerk about it Nobody happy there. My cars always babied. They need to treat people like humans there but they don’t. Including the service.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone, I recently purchased a 2017 Corvette Z06 2LZ with the seven speed manual transmission and I absolutely love it! I came from a 2020 WRX STi so this is on a whole new level of performance and I absolutely love this car!

The sound, the performance of the Z06 just wow! I really wanted the white exterior with the red seats and it was so hard to find a low mileage one owner example and I found this one with just over 10,000 miles which is truly a blessing from God. :)

The car pulls hard, and sounds awesome! I’ve installed the Corvette Jake Performance Intake from Chevrolet and I have the Stage 3 aero kit comprised mostly of EOS parts installed along with some decals.

Here are some pics of my Z06:

View attachment 17587
View attachment 17586
View attachment 17585

Also, here is a video I just uploaded on my YouTube channel of an in-depth review of my Z06:

Please watch it and comment in the video.

Nice to meet everyone and have a blessed day!

·
Registered
5 Posts
welcome and your car is beautiful. You picked a great color. Hope you enjoy that baby. Not sure what you meant by what was on it but if it makes you happy all that matters😁 I have been a member for years even though I haven’t posted anything in a long time until now. Why Corvette Forum thinks I am a new person. I have been around a long long time. I just like to read post unless I have something to say. I even know one of the forum members that is a super nice guy. He lives in Daytona FL. The Corvette Forum is confused and I used my same sign in I chose years ago. Keep the wave! I have noticed people just drive now and either doesn’t know about it or just don’t care? These cars have been around since 1953. I thought we were a special bunch of people. And you do need to join the National Corvette Museum to support them. My husband and I joined as lifetime members when it was just a little store front in Bowling Green and my goodness look at it now. You can also insure your vette there a lot cheaper then your homeowners and cars. They wade wonderful people. We met many big GM execs there when we took our car way before the Z06 came out they created. Put on big events there and made them a lot of money. I miss Wendell, he was the sweet man running the museum until about a year or so ago. He was the kindest good hearted man and came to our house when my husband was dying.Broke my heart. He cared about us and what all we did there for them there. We even knew Zora and Efie Duntov which is a wonderful memory I will never forget. Not a lot of people got that honor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
welcome and your car is beautiful. You picked a great color. Hope you enjoy that baby. Not sure what you meant by what was on it but if it makes you happy all that matters😁 I have been a member for years even though I haven’t posted anything in a long time until now. Why Corvette Forum thinks I am a new person. I have been around a long long time. I just like to read post unless I have something to say. I even know one of the forum members that is a super nice guy. He lives in Daytona FL. The Corvette Forum is confused and I used my same sign in I chose years ago. Keep the wave! I have noticed people just drive now and either doesn’t know about it or just don’t care? These cars have been around since 1953. I thought we were a special bunch of people. And you do need to join the National Corvette Museum to support them. My husband and I joined as lifetime members when it was just a little store front in Bowling Green and my goodness look at it now. You can also insure your vette there a lot cheaper then your homeowners and cars. They wade wonderful people. We met many big GM execs there when we took our car way before the Z06 came out they created. Put on big events there and made them a lot of money. I miss Wendell, he was the sweet man running the museum until about a year or so ago. He was the kindest good hearted man and came to our house when my husband was dying.Broke my heart. He cared about us and what all we did there for them there. We even knew Zora and Efie Duntov which is a wonderful memory I will never forget. Not a lot of people got that honor. They lost my sign in name and password before and my friend fixed it for me. Not sure why they don’t keep you in their system.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts