Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what clubs are local to the area and also does anyone plan rallies to Helen, Suchas, places like that. I'd like to hook up with other Z owners. I also have a '69 mustang fastback, 351c and 4sp. Glad to be here.

:cheers:

·
21,386 Posts
clev357 said:
Just wondering what clubs are local to the area and also does anyone plan rallies to Helen, Suchas, places like that. I'd like to hook up with other Z owners. I also have a '69 mustang fastback, 351c and 4sp. Glad to be here.

I do a cruise to Helen every year from Warner Robins. Of course it's all planed around "OctoberFest"! We would love to have you join us!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Also there is a pretty cool goup in Georgia - check them out at www.peachstateposse.com - they do mod days, cruises etc. and are a great group of folks. Tell them I sent you.

Les

clev357 said:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
come up to road atlanta aug 13/14 and I'll show you what a Z06 looks like on the track at NASA hpde(driving school)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts