Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I would like to tell you about my 2007 Z06 I've had it for a week now I love the car it's really clean it has 6,800 miles on it was a one owner car I'm the second owner never seen rain garage kept from day one the original owner was on the board for the corvette museum he had all the top engineers of the corvette sign the engine and Ron fellows signed it I thought that was cool there is not a mark on the car couldn't wish for a nicer car I'm looking forward to taking it to car shows and doing a little autocross with it and im booking my trip to pocono raceway for open track day in August that should be fun can't wait for spring to finally hit nice weather in a sick Z06 thanks

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Welcome to :z: and congrats on the C6 Z06.

(I lived in Stroudsburg for a short time before moving out West).

·
Registered
31 Posts
sweet ride. love the blue don't see that very often on Z's

IMO - I would remove those signed engine covers only put 'em on during shows because if/when you actually drive the thing like it should be they'll inevitably get dirty and hot - would eventually ruin the signatures I would think.

You could run without them (my preference) or get a 2nd set for daily driving

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I had my fuel rail covers signed from Don Garlits, Mario Andretti, and others and as long as they sign in permanent marker they don't come off from the heat. I thought about applying clear coat over them, but when I tested doing that........it took the marker off, so I never did it. Had them on there for the whole 12 years I owned the car and they all looked like brand new when I traded her.
Sorry about the pic, but you can see some of the autographs

·
9,755 Posts
Welcome to the site BW. Sweet car!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts