Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally did it! Almost two years ago to the day I sold my 01 Z06 so I could build my house. :( Today I am the proud owner of an 04 MY Z06! :jammin: I traded my 99 Coupe in on it today. Boy, what a difference! It's hard to believe they are the same car, this 04 feels real tight.

My wife commented on how much better the seats felt than my 01. Did they change or improve the seats between 01 and 04?

It looks like rain today, so I will get pictures and post tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Congrats :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congrats on your new Ride :cheers:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Welcome back! Yes, I love my '04 Z. I see you picked the fastest color too! :thumb: :lol:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Congrats! You picked the best color! Enjoy...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

I'll have to come by and check it out soon.

:coo:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The rain held off and I got to drive it some tonight. Dang, this thing has tons of torque!!

I want to do a few interior mods. Partition and well cover first. Can anyone recommend a good source?

Also took a few night shots.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Looks like new :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Sure is Purty :yeadog:

They really refined the 04 over the 01 by leaps and bounds, congrats.:cheers:

Nice color:cool:

Jack

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MY does show off the Z06's lines. :yeadog: Always has been my favorite color, even when I had a TR Z.

I went to Andy's Partition web site. Do they only do phone orders? I did not see a way to do an Internet order.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nothing sets that color off better than some tinted windows :thumb: Congrats from another new '04 owner. I had a '99 Coupe and I agree I can't beleive the difference in power/handling and over all rigidity in the Z. What an amazing ride! I think we only have less than a month before our afternoon Florida showers start :(

:z:

D-Day

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congrats! I bought my 03 about 3 weeks ago. These cars are fantastic aren't they. And guess what, my insurance is no more than the Found On Road Dead Explorer I have!

·
Registered
806 Posts
:mug: Welcome Back! I love that MY! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts