Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the boards as a proud new owner of an '02 blk/blk Z06 with only 5735 miles on the odometer! Corvette Palace did an amazing job and I highly recommend them. Literally within one week of dealing with them, my car was already at my doorstep. Good job by the trucking company too with an amazing one day delivery...from TX! Anyway, the car is beautiful, everything about it is gorgeous. I'll post pics up once I get a chance. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community, learning from all you with vast experience and knowledge. Hopefully in time I'll be able to contribute some as well.

Now I have the pleasant task of making a trip to the CA DMV to register and title this bad boy. :(

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Welcome to the best Z06 site there is.! Have fun and enjoy the Z! :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:

Congrats on you new Black Beauty :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Welcome to :z:
What trucking company did you use?

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
Welcome & congrats on the new ride.
From now on your face will look like this: :D

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Congrats on the Z and Welcome......Enjoy the Z. Good to have you aboard. :thumb: :z:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought my car from corvette palace also. I live in Austin, TX. They have excellent cars, and they are great to deal with.

Welcome.

-Ted

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I seriously cannot get this smile off my face! Sucks that I'm stuck at work and not in my Z. hmmm... maybe I'll take tomorrow off.

Cave Man - I believe the trucking co. was DeMoise. They picked it up in Austin on Saturday morning and delivered it to So Cal. on Sunday afternoon. They had a team of drivers drive nonstop. Very quick turnaround.

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Congratulations on the Z and welcome to :z:
And yes ... the :D is permanent !
Enjoy the ride! :jammin:

·
Registered
80 Posts
How was it registering the car in CALI. How did you pay for taxes?(Did you pay texas taxes, and cali taxes, or one and not the other) Thanks, I was looking at buying a car out of state but didn't know how much of hassle it was.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congratulations!

I recommend Corvette Palace also. I live right outside of San Antonio Tx and bought an 03 Black on Black w/ 2800 miles on it, cant keep my hands off of it!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts