Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new black 02 Z06 two weeks ago. I can't believe this car! I raced A and B production corvettes in the early 70s and I believe this Z06 off the showroom floor out corners and out accelerates my pure race vettes from 30 years ago, it surely brakes a hell of a lot better. My honorable intentions were to allow 500 miles before really hammering the car, but I raced a couple of super bikes on the way home from the dealership. What a great ride! Before I drove the Z06 I drove the Viper ACR and the new turbo porsche thinking I would decide between the two. The vette just felt right.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
RH,

Welcome aboard, dont forget to check all your new features on the NavBar on the left.................

Enjoy

:cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Right on. You bought a legendary performance car.

Be cool and stay safe.

:guiness:

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the Forum. :D

Wild bunch here, but one helluva lot of fun. :crazy: :bang: :yeadog:

Oh yeah, they also have a ton of knowledge to share.

:cool:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Congrats!!! I've had hers since we picked it up at the Museum in November, and I still can't get over it. Thinking about mods now, like exhaust and intake, not to mention a V1 for comfort!:lol:

Joe:D

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
You are correct sir on the Z outperforming the race vettes of the 70s. Most owners will never see the limits of this car. It is truly outstanding and a much better daily driver than the 911TT or the Viper.

Congrats.

Pat :cheers:

·
Registered
991 Posts
It is a "super car"

Congrats on picking the car that is on the top with a mid range price tag. More bang for the buck than any car on the market world wide. As you and your Z get to know each other you will find that this car is will send shivers up and down your spine. All I can say is,,, "hang on for the ride of your life" This forum rocks to the max, neat ideas, suggestions and super members.
Have a ball, you got a Z

·
Registered
514 Posts
Stogo continues....

...to pace.

TPW 2-11.

come ooooon Bowling Green!

'Grats dude.

Can't wait to join your ranks...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Congradulations on your new Z! Great color!
Nice to hear from another Texan. Give us a shout if you ever come up toward Dallas:cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts