Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this. Along with a note from my wife that said:
"NO CHANCE".

CHEVY ANNOUNCES CORVETTE Z06 PRICING . . . Pricing for the 2006 Corvette Z06, dubbed the “ultimate Corvette,” will begin at $65,800, including destination and freight charges. The 505-horsepower Z06 gets its moniker for good reason: it can achieve 0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds while still in first gear. “Corvette is a global icon for world-class sports car
performance at an incredible value, and offering the fastest production Corvette ever at this price is another testament to that reputation,” said Ed Peper, Chevrolet general manager. “When you compare the Corvette Z06
performance stats to other supercars, you see numerous examples where you’re getting better performance with Corvette for one-third the sticker price of the competition.” Developed alongside the Corvette C6.R racecar,
the Corvette Z06 uses advanced lightweight materials typically found only in the most exotic supercars. Use of weight-saving materials such as carbon fiber, aluminum, titanium and magnesium give the 3,132-pound car a highly
competitive weight-to-power ratio of 6.2 pounds per horsepower. The Z06 is expected in dealerships in the fourth quarter of this year. It's being built at the Bowling Green Assembly plant.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
flipper58 said:
Just got this. Along with a note from my wife that said:
"NO CHANCE".

QUOTE]

I got the same note, It must be a chain Letter :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
I told my wife what it was going to cost and she said, so why not - you deserve it.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Much less than I expected... Amazing they are giving all that extra car for the price of the C6 Vert with power top.

Chris -- sign me up for second year I never buy the first of a model year!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts