Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought my Z06 with 4800 miles on it. Seems previous owner kept video and inflator kit. Dealer to get me inflator kit but video isn't available per them. Any other source? My Z06 is 2001 model!:)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hello dehawk.

Right now at ebay for the next 4 days they have one for the 2002 up for auction starting at $29.00. It could go up to around $50.00 - $75.00. This is where I got mine for my 01.

You don't say what year. If you need an 01, I might know a source.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1064536093

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Or, you can try the publisher for GM's manuals. Helm, located on the web at: http://www.helminc.com/helm/homepage.asp

Go to repair information.

Good Luck, Rollin

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hey Perry,
Better change that sig to include those BEAUTIFUL rotors!! :D ;)

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'll try to get it encoded at work into real or windows media format for playback on the pc and then make it available to you.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Me too!

I need the inflator kit and video myself. I'm loathe to pay $400+ for the inflator kit just for original equipment but...

·
Registered
164 Posts
'01 Video

Hey Rollin I have been looking for a video for my '01. Where can a go to get one?
-Todd :D

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
o1 video

me too! me too! :D Can't get the media clips to play :cry:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
2001 Z06 Video

Hello All.

I got a complete sealed kit (Owners manual w/all goodies & Video) from a guy on eBay.

I will send him an email and see if he can get any more sets, or just the videos.

I will let you know as soon as I hear back.

Thanks Rollin :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
'01 Z06 Video

I ordered a Z06 Owners Manual Packet from Helm. It doesn't say VCR tape included for the Z06 although it is the same price as the standard 2001 manual which does indicate a tape is in the packet. In ten to twelve business days I'll know!:)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
New 2001 Manual & Video

Who wants a set? (Brand new owners manual in case with all the pieces and video tape).

The guy I bought mine from has some left for the 2001.

He said he will give a quantity discount based on how many we want.

Let me know who all wants a set. These are brand new, the tape still has plastic wrap around it.

Nothing in this for me, I was just kept the guys info after buying a set off him at eBay.

Thanks, Rollin

·
Registered
397 Posts
I need a 2001 video

Rollin -- I'd be interested in the 2001 video. I've already got the owners manual with pen, tire gauge, etc.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I need at least 250MB disk space to post this encoded video in Windows Media format of this 2002 Z06 Owner's video program (approx 1 hour length), anyone has access or knows of a public FTP site?

Please advise.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Rollin Black said:
Sorry, but he does not have just the Video. Only the full set.

Rollin.

Rollin, I'll take the set.PM me the specifics, please!

Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got my "owners manual" from Helm last Monday and for $60.00 plus $6.50 shipping and all is there. Z06 pen, air guage and video along with the manual. Darrrell

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I have the '01 Video and Manual!

I have a '01 Z06 "virgin" owners's manual, pressure gauge, leather/vinyl binder, pen etc that I "boosted" before I sold my ''01. I also have an extra bottle of "slime" and the case that the pump and "slime" stores into.

JC has my '01 Z06 video...I will be seeing him on thursday..I will ask him to return it to me along with my '02 video.

I just may want to sell or barter the '01 stuff....I will let you guys know in a future post. Fubu/Les:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts