Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum and just purchased a new Electron Blue Z06. I traded my 2000 Black Hardtop. I love my new car and I am thrilled to have a Z06. The best part is that I got $4000 off the sticker price and took the car home for $46,500. :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
It's truly beautiful! Congratulations.....

Welcome to the forum. I think you will find some great folks here.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Beautiful

Kaya

Welcome to the Forum beautiful car ya got there. Lots of cool cats here. Take your time and poke around, try your new Members Rides and post that baby. Also our "Calendar" is great source of Info.

Have fun & enjoy.............

:cool:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The husband is the one who encouraged me...;) and he knows he will getplenty of seat time at the dragstrip. He has a 1987 Grand National that is undergoing a turbo overhaul, new a/c new brakes and misc other parts that he has scattered around our 4 car garage, which he got this year and he also got a car trailer this year. He is sure not complaining ;0 and my motto as a wife is if ya can't beat em, join em

·
Registered
298 Posts
PAINTDOG said:
4000 off sticker? That has to be some type of record for a 2002. Way to go!
Actually, I keep hearing more and more people that are getting killer deals on their new Z06s. I was gonna get mine for $46.3K, fully loaded except for the front plate frame. I recently added R8C so the price will go up to $46.7K. It sounds funny, but now I'm saving even more $$$ by adding R8C. I called the dealer last week and he said I will most definitely have a build date in the next week or 2. We will see about that.................

1 - 18 of 18 Posts