Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Been lurking for a while decided I would register and get to know you guys a little better.

I dont currently own a Z06 yet but I have decided on getting one, unfortunately I did not make the 0% APR deal but I spoke to a salesman and he told me that GM might offer good rates to keep things rolling, like 2.9& on a 3 year instead of 0%. He told me he would call me Monday.

Can anyone recommend a good dealership in the NY/NJ area? I live in NYC but am willing to travel if I can get some below MSRP prices. If nobody in this area is pricing competitively any dealership that is "somewhat" trustworthy and honest will do.

Thanks! Hopefully you guys will be hearing more from me soon! ;)

Tommy

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
At least you aren't shopping for a submarine! :p

That's a joke that I suspect you get!

Welcome to a really cool place to hang out. It could conceivably, help you avoid some pitfalls in your pursuit. Don't ever be afraid to ask questons here. I learned a long time ago that on this forum there aren't any dumb questions, unless it the ones you don't ask.

·
Registered
596 Posts
welcome

keep looking the 02Z is well worth the search.this my first vette why wait GO GET ONE this web is better than a wrench in your pocket..so many friendly members lotta luck

GASH EB02

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Kerbeck Corvettes, Atlantic City NJ
www.kerbeck.com
Big selection, but hard to communicate with. If you go there with cash, they are really nice to you. If you email them, well, good luck. This is a study in 'money talks'. They do have a bunch of inbound Z06's, and close to you.

Many vendors here also,
<------ over there.

Get it soon before the snow flies. Great choice.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome aboard !

I'm sure one of our forum dealers can hook you up with a Z below MSRP. You won't have to worry about the dealership's location if get the Museum Delivery! By the time your car is delivered, you'll be able to take a VIP tour of the factory :) It is a fantastic way to start ownership :)

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
WELCOME

We welcome you to the domain of the most intelligent of our "SPECIES"................

" Z06 OWNERS & GONNA BE's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I would be happy to talk to you about your Z. I have about 12 to 14 on the way in now. And at below MSRP. Please contact me on Tue as I am off today and Mon.:) And welcome aboard.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Tommy,

I purchased my Z (should pick it up this week) at Paramus Chevrolet. Check them out at http://www.paramuschevrolet.com -- not too far from NYC. They have a pretty good selection of vettes and hummers. Talk to George Armaniaco, I've had a good experience with him so far.

-obi2001

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome.. I found out the hard way that the best price isn't always the best deal. Make sure who ever you pick (Rick at Maxie Price seems great), knows their sh-t and has inbound allocation. I waited 10 weeks without a word and my original dealer kept feeding me lines... cancelled order and found one, almost got one from Rick, but another dealer had one allocated 2 weeks sooner and it was worth the add'l cost to me. I got the 0% :D :D :D

Best of luck in your search.. once you take the plunge the wait gets tough, but this site will help keep you sane.

Once you get the car, the wait will be worth it. I still think I'm dreaming every time I get in it ... funny, I always volunteer to drive ;) now.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Tommy :D Good luck on Z hunt! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Hey Tom, welcome aboard, never a dull moment around here, and some of the most knowledgeable Vette folks around, and always willing to help.

Good luck in the hunt, I am sure you will bag a beauty...

Mark

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just want to thank everyone for the warm welcome. I have to say the people on this board are the friendliest I have ever encountered on the internet. It is a pleasure being a part of this board and I will definitely become a regular around here.

Unfortunately I wont be ordering my Z until next year due to money issues so I will probably end up with a '03 model, I'm hoping the tranny overheating problem will be fixed by then, but if not I'm still getting the car anyway. It'll be torture until then!!! :roll:

Thanks again!

Tommy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts