Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All, please allow me to introduce Tommy, the newest proud owner of this immaculate 2004 Torch Red ZO6. We met a few miles into thde Florida state line on my trip in. Flagged him down and we pulled off into Chevron and BS'd for about an hour. He's a great guy and believe it or not, he had last minute "new purchase blues" that went away REAL QUICK when I flagged him over and reassured his excellent investment. He is very happy and of course I gave him a link to the site. So be on the lookout for Tommy. Here are some pics of our brief introduction.

Welcome aboard Tommy!

GR8 WHITE

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Welcome abaord Tommy, congrats on the new ride...

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Awesome!!! Thanks GR8! :thumb: You did tell him about the site...right? :p :lol:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MSiska said:
Awesome!!! Thanks GR8! :thumb: You did tell him about the site...right? :p :lol:
"He is very happy and of course I gave him a link to the site."

YUP

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
That's part of what makes the car so great, the friendships that are made.

Welcome Tommy! :guiness:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Welcome to the club Tommy. Red Zs always turns heads.
:cheers: :z:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Glad to see you decided to drive all the way to FL! Tell Tommy he really dodged a bullet, by getting the fastest color; red of course! :yeadog: :zboobie:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Tommy,

No buyers remorse here, bro. Just put the pedal to the metal and drive it. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Paging Tommy ... enter and sign in please!

GR8 WHITE said:
Hey Tommy, this link's for you buddy!
I'm waiting for Tommy to check in at the green door ... please do and say that Gr8White sent you. :jammin:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Welcome Tommy!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
A welcome to Tommy if he ever gets here.
The RED Z06s are the fastest,no buyers remorse here.
The only thing missing from your pic was a EB Z06 to complete the July 4th theme. :usa: :z:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Paging Tommy, is there anybody out there, just nod if you can hear me. Floyd just popped into my head, don't mind me.

Welcome aboard:z:

Jack

1 - 19 of 19 Posts