Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive seen a used kit for sale and it includes this pills for 50-100 shot of nitrous, Zex purge kit, Zex bottle heater, Nitrous Express remote bottle opener, Solenoids, Auto Meter nitrous gauge, Nitrous Espress nitrous gauge, Bottle brackets, Instruction manual, Switches,Greddy Trust gauge holders, Braided lines. is there anything else you guys would recommend to use with this kit???? now would i be able to purchase pills for a larger shot in the future??? its a nx express wet kit

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
who makes the actual nozzles, who makes the solenoids.

I know for bottle heaters, NX is best, their heater works on bottle pressure not temperature (therefore most accurate). I'd say just do it right, get a TNT F1 kit for a LS1/LS6 or second choice a NX wet shot kit, and the NX genx kit (includes purge, bottle heater, fuel pressure safety switch, and blowdown tube (gonna need one for the track's tech inspection))

cutting corners with nitrous and buying someone else's used setup could be a bad thing. God forbid that nitrous solenoid leaks....and you have pressure up to the solenoid.....well when you start your engine (search for that video of the yellow Z06).....a remote bottle opener or only opening it when you need it is a good idea.

Also as a side note since you're from jersey you do realize if/when you ever go to the track or get stopped on the road DO NOT let them know you have the juice, in jersey you're supposed to have a permit to be carrying the nitrous in the vehicle. I know island is pretty strict on it, and E-town as well. I have the juice in my truck, but since its a truck they've never thought to question me (guess they figured the 502 was enough alone...) Also if you hit the track...you will need a rollbar...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts