Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
come on guys, bid high. If anyone really wants anything, email me and make me an offer. I will end the auction early for the right price.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nick -

Do you weigh the repro Z06 wheels before you had the tires mounted? Just curious what the weight was?

Interested in the wheels and tires.

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can weigh the wheels with the tires mounted tommorow if youd like. Please email me at [email protected] and ill make sure to get you some weights tommorow.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wheels with tires weigh 52 lbs each.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump, ends tommorow

·
Registered
75 Posts
i'm still the highest, we'll have to see if anyone put in a ridiculous high bid as me, i think i put in around a $1,000 bucks, that should assure that i win. LMAO!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAHAH, i doubt you put 1000 in! Just curious what is your high bid?

·
Registered
75 Posts
LOL, ok it was $500. someone beat me out though. actually all i needed was the tires, but i can get those new for $500. it looks like you should end up with $550 to $600 when it finishes out tomorrow.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hope for 600 or more.....ive got alot more into it and i only have 3 non burnout passes. I didnt even drive these things to the track. I had my street tires on, had my son come up with the truck and jack, and changed them before the race, then back to street tires after the race

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice....keep bidding....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts