Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently on business in Toronto and using my laptop. While cleaning up the hard-drive I ran across some presumed lost pic's of No Mercy (Bill), fcalmes (Frank) and yours truely Black_Magic (George). These were taken last August (2000) when No Mercy was passing through St. Louis. He had just purchased his Z in Atlanta and was on his way home to Denver.

This is Frank and my local watering hole. It's in-between my office and Franks. About a mile a piece for us to drive and way to convenient for us to get together. The girls are the BARTENDERS!!!! The front plate cover is a shot of may, may BUGS on a NEW Z.

Enjoy.. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Click for larger image

·
Registered
764 Posts
Black,

Why can't I find bartenders that look like those????? Looks like a road trip in my future!!

Mark

·
Registered
0 Posts
Magic,

I wasn't there!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Nope not me, that's not my car there and you don't see me in any pictures. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SHERYLANN!!! THAT'S NOT ME!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Frank,

In the second picture there is a person that resembles you....Oh God two FCALMES...Help us.../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frank, I just found one of gpflepsen, Black_Magic and someone driving a Z06 that look like yours at the same watering hole. As I remember he was also just passing through town....LMAO

·
Registered
0 Posts
Uh...thant's an imposter...Not my Z!!

And this is Black Magic, Gerry and the imposter!! Nope...not me!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I don't hang in those places!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Although I have to admit that the imposter has remarkable good looks!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Thanks for bringing back my baby BM. I drove it straight to the performance shop from Atlanta so I have no pics of it with the stock wheels ... I do now!

Frank where are the other pics. As I recall some of them were quite revealing. Maybe BM is trying to keep you out of trouble with the BOSS. Oooops is she reading this. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
You should have seen that big ASS print on the hood of __________'s car.

Wasn't me (too many bugs) /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts