Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted these over on the CF but had to show the Z06 board as well ... just in case. :D

I recieved these from MTI. They are the first photos of my car with the Caravaggio body kit and hood. The interior is also finished but those pics will have to wait. The Z07 package is finished and will be installed into the car next week. I have decided to go down to a 100 shot instead of 150 and am putting the red stripes on hold ... I am still debating ...

It is sitting over at MTI if anyone wants to take a closer look. More pics would be nice too ;)

BTW the reason the front is sitting so high is ... no engine!! :D :D :D YET!!!!

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Nice, we might be able to get someone over there..... :sneaky:

Jason, how close are you bro? We could use a feature article too :)

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I know your car is going to be HOT by the time you get it back!

Great pic..I'm always anxious to see what's next from you! :D

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiice!

Are those rockers a direct replacement for stock or are those flat
bottom plates glassed in to the stock pieces?

Same for the rear spoiler, glassed in or complete rear cap?

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
N4C5S, I there is going to be some write up it needs to happen soon. This baby is coming home soon!!:D :D Thanks! :cheers:

newme, Yes it is the safety sticker. I did not want to put it directly on the paint so I used an aliminum bracket ... it is pretty common out here. I will relocate it when I get the car back. Thanks! :cheers:

IMA, Thanks! :cheers:

ZIPPY, Wait until you see the interior ;) Thanks! :cheers:

fyrcaptain, I believe the body enhancements are all painted and bolted on. I have yet to see them. The are all available from Caravaggio. His web site is www.caravaggiocorvettes.com Thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Bill,

You are not going to know what to do with yourself when you finally get to drive that Monster.

Is the Island big enough for a 100 shot?;) Hell for that matter, Is the Island big enough for the 7.0 L NoMercy machine?:D

May your wait be inconsequential once you get behind the wheel.

Best Wishes,
Tony

·
Registered
28 Posts
looking beautiful Bill.. and looking at it, you can relocate the safety sticker between the exhaust tips..

Are those still the Corsa Indy's?

and Mercy is going to be HOT :cool:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Bill, you are my HERO :D Looks totally BITCHEN :cool:

You gotta drag strip on Oahu :-?

What the latest on Hennessey ?????????

Barrie

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
getinofficer, The Island is actually pretty big and the roads are great. It is very crowded though. There are a few choice high speed spots but you do run out of road fast here. Thanks! :cheers:

Rex, HOWZIT!! Yes they are still the Corsas. The plate will be relocated in the center with the appropriate recon sticker ;) Thanks! :cheers:

01ZEEO6, :lol: :lol: There is a drag strip here on Oahu ... IT SUCKS THOUGH!!! As far as Hennessey is concerned he has made no attempt to contact me. I guess he feels as if the 20k he got from me does not need to be returned :roll: ... his time is coming soon though. :D Thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jayzvette, :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks! :cheers:

mrdatalife, Thant would be cool!! Thanks! :cheers:

jnation, There is no engine in the car in those pics! Thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
How are you getting the car to and fro:-?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FRC Tom, They asked first. :D

frycapt, I will have the car picked up in a covered transport and trucked to Long Beach. Then shipped in a container with Matson from CA to HI. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts