Corvette Z06 Forum banner

No Mercy spy photos (same as CF)

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  NC_EB_Z06 
#1 ·
I posted these over on the CF but had to show the Z06 board as well ... just in case. :D

I recieved these from MTI. They are the first photos of my car with the Caravaggio body kit and hood. The interior is also finished but those pics will have to wait. The Z07 package is finished and will be installed into the car next week. I have decided to go down to a 100 shot instead of 150 and am putting the red stripes on hold ... I am still debating ...

It is sitting over at MTI if anyone wants to take a closer look. More pics would be nice too ;)

BTW the reason the front is sitting so high is ... no engine!! :D :D :D YET!!!!

See less See more
#8 ·
Niiiiiiiiiiiice!

Are those rockers a direct replacement for stock or are those flat
bottom plates glassed in to the stock pieces?

Same for the rear spoiler, glassed in or complete rear cap?

:cheers:

#9 ·
N4C5S, I there is going to be some write up it needs to happen soon. This baby is coming home soon!!:D :D Thanks! :cheers:

newme, Yes it is the safety sticker. I did not want to put it directly on the paint so I used an aliminum bracket ... it is pretty common out here. I will relocate it when I get the car back. Thanks! :cheers:

IMA, Thanks! :cheers:

ZIPPY, Wait until you see the interior ;) Thanks! :cheers:

fyrcaptain, I believe the body enhancements are all painted and bolted on. I have yet to see them. The are all available from Caravaggio. His web site is www.caravaggiocorvettes.com Thanks! :cheers:

#10 ·
Bill,

You are not going to know what to do with yourself when you finally get to drive that Monster.

Is the Island big enough for a 100 shot?;) Hell for that matter, Is the Island big enough for the 7.0 L NoMercy machine?:D

May your wait be inconsequential once you get behind the wheel.

Best Wishes,
Tony

#13 ·
getinofficer, The Island is actually pretty big and the roads are great. It is very crowded though. There are a few choice high speed spots but you do run out of road fast here. Thanks! :cheers:

Rex, HOWZIT!! Yes they are still the Corsas. The plate will be relocated in the center with the appropriate recon sticker ;) Thanks! :cheers:

01ZEEO6, :lol: :lol: There is a drag strip here on Oahu ... IT SUCKS THOUGH!!! As far as Hennessey is concerned he has made no attempt to contact me. I guess he feels as if the 20k he got from me does not need to be returned :roll: ... his time is coming soon though. :D Thanks! :cheers:

#23 ·
I'll volunteer

NoMercy--
Listen...I'm retired and and have a lot of time on my hands so figure it's no use you spending all that cash on shipping in a container. How 'bout I just pick it up and drive it to you---with those mods and a 100 shot, I don't think the pacific would be a problem.
I mean really, what are friends for anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.