Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met No Mercy! and his family in Honolulu this weekend. His White Z looks great in person, sounds killer, and you could eat off the thing. I quickly realized that this guy just can't deal with anything that is not extreme. Come on Bill get those engine mods done, and ship that bad ass Z back to BG for the upcoming cruise in! Craig

·
Registered
0 Posts
Craig,

No doubt Bill is a wild man. I found some pictures of him when he rolled through St. Louis. I'll post them next week when I get home.

Sorry Bill, I deleted the chicks sitting on the car...didn't want the wife to see them, but there was definitely snail trails across Magic's hood!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Did that gal have underwear on??

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Thanks Craig!

I enjoyed having you over. I feel bad because the weather sucked while you were here (yes people the weather sucks in Hawaii sometimes) and we never got to go joy ridin'.

Ced did blow his clutch at the track ... not a very exciting "Street Car Shoot Out", while we were watching anyway (only watched qualifying).

There was one older Camaro that ran a real smooth 9.14 ... that was one bad car with a good driver!

Come again ... not during the rainy season and we will do it right! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Frank,

Zaino prevents "Snail Trails"!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

My car is going to get some "exterior" modifications as well. Then we are doing a photo shoot with the Speed Hawaii Girls.

Pics will be posted!!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Some GI friends of mine call it Rock Happy when you run out of island before your oil comes up to temp.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts