Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished the wash this afternoon and will be applying my first application tomorrow. I picked it up over the holidays but was holding off until I got some days in the 80s, we had a few this week. The Bros told me that it applies best the weather is warm. I have used meguirs in the past but have heard so many good things about the zaino that I had to try it. I hope to get a couple coats on over the next week or so.

------------------
QuickSilver with red/black interior, chromatic mirrors,
memory package and Lloyd Z06 mats

·
Registered
601 Posts
What the hell is going on here? This is the first Zaino post here? The guys at CF are posting like crazy about Zaino. So who else is using it?

------------------

2001 Torch Red Z06

·
Registered
0 Posts
I use Zaino, but the wife uses Meguiars Medalion.

------------------
Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

[email protected]

·
Registered
528 Posts
Zaino, wouldn't leave home without it.

------------------
My Web Site

01 Z06 - No time slips yet
92 RS ProStreet Camaro - Best E.T to date 10.15 @ 136 mph (all throttle no bottle)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Zaino, for the last few years I have used nothing else on my cars, one of the best care car products made IMO.

------------------
Carl V. *****Authorized Zaino Distributor*****
Huntingdon Valley, PA.** 2000 Magnetic Red Convertible **
MN6,F45,QF5,AQ9,AG2,CJ2,T96,B34,AAB,UN0,U1S,JL4,UV6,T82,N37
** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I've been using Mothers... but with the results that I keep seeing with Zaino, I'm going to give it a try.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Let'en the 2nd application dry tell morning as I write. My Yellow Zeee gets a really wet look after the buff'n
. Really let it dry good before you buff, if you have not let it dry it just smears, doesn't hurt if it smears, just lets you know that it's not dry yet. Comes off easy, and shines like my bald head......
who said I had a bald head
Like the product, goes on and off easy.

------------------
2001 Yellow Z06 W/black and red int., 2000 pewter FRC, 1967 marina blue 400/427 coupe. NCM Lifetime Mem. #736And as soon as I can figure out pictures I'll include them :)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I have used Zaino and love the results.
Will use it on my next Vet, the one after that, and after that, you get the picture.

Zippy

------------------

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Zippster, Just what are you trying to say.
Tell us how you feel about Zaino.

------------------

www.hcvind.com

·
Registered
59 Posts
Zaino is the way to go. Not only does it look good, the shine and finish last longer than anything else I have tried, and the car picks up less dust over time.

Even the leather care works good, though the conditioner can leave a slight chemical smell in the car after a day in the sun.

Of course, right now, it's just too cold in Virginia to apply any zaino...at least for me.

------------------
-derek Z06 Black/Mod.Torch

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
People think I'm a Zaino salesman. I wish Sal would let me sell it through my online stores - we'd both make a killing. I've asked him about this on numerous occassions and he has decided to disallow e-stores to sell Zaino, so for now, I'm not a Zaino salesman. But you'd think I was by my testimonials! There is nothing better.

------------------
Brian - Y5116
NCM Business Member
Yellow/Black '00 Coupe
12.9 @ 111 MPH
329RWHP/338 RWTQ

"Redshift" on http://www.c5forum.com
http://www.c5store.com/

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Brain, I talk to Sal everyday and I keep trying for online sales but I see his point too, he does not want to give up the distributor service that makes Zaino so good.

------------------

www.hcvind.com

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've got 8 coats of it on and still counting. It doesn't make much of a difference with the QS but I love the look of a freshly shined car./ubb/smilies/smile.gif

Easy on and easy off. Great product.

------------------

2001 Quicksilver ZO6
Blk/Red interior
Ripper w/ Momo knob
Vortex Ram Air

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
First coat of ZAINO on and hundreds more to go /ubb/smilies/smile.gif. Looks good, just had to leave it on for a day before it would dry. I guess now you can say that it works even at 28 degrees /ubb/smilies/biggrin.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts