Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
They look awesome, how much, and how long to install?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Sweet, :D

I've been thinking abou those or the speckter works ones, but I'm concerned about the Yellow match since I'd have to paint them.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yuchhhh! sorry, you asked ... :puke:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Took me about 7-8 hours....painting was the big problem.....you'd think black is black......probably be best to have a paint shop do it with any hard to match color.....Breathless Performance makes the setup.....one of the vendors in the left column.....ONE THING....
The way they have it set up pisses off alot of oncoming drivers.
I am currently working out a full HID high/low system....will keep you all informed of the progress. This is going way over budget
but my night vision stinks. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
388 Posts
I think it looks great! Try to post a closer shot...that looks way better than the red. How do you find the difference in lighting compared to stock??:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Different than stock......can't say they are better......BUT wait till the HID setup goes in......THEN wheez gonna have some light.:lol: :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Can't quite make up my mind. In the angled shot they look really good. From the front ??? But what do I know... I'm apparently one of the very few who doesn't think the retro-vette is ugly.
:lol: :cheers: :lol:

Dan

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
They look good in black. I saw them installed on a QS and you could see the little ductwork for the fans...that didn't look to good. But from far away they looked alright :D

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Pretty cool. I like the matching color a lot better than the red.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Can you say C5R oooooooooo baby!

Body color =:cool: :cool: ;)

RED on black = :puke:

Just my op inion

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I like the idea of non pop up lights. But I'm on the fence about how they look. :cheers:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Those lights look good. i was waiting for someone to put them on. Are the HID kits still around $2,000 ? I would like to do them also. Those cactus look cool too. Always thought about going to Arizona.:D :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HID kits are coning down in price....I went with Phillips units since they always seem to make pretty good stuff. Plan on about 500
clams for two bulbs with ballasts etc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts