Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Montana is located in which region? The map says "North Central", but there is no North Central region in which to post, or am I too dumb to find it? Thanks for the help.

·
9,755 Posts
Too many silos located there, so the Gov't would not allow us to create that region :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Montana is located in which region? The map says "North Central", but there is no North Central region in which to post, or am I too dumb to find it?
Yes :crazy:

Actually, as far as memory serves bro, the map we used broke the country into regions and that included a North Central Region.

Then after we did some research and found that the total adult population in that region was 89, with 2 of those residing in Montana. At that point we just lumped them in with the Northwest. :p

:rofl: :rofl:

Mike

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes :crazy:

Actually, as far as memory serves bro, the map we used broke the country into regions and that included a North Central Region.

Then after we did some research and found that the total adult population in that region was 89, with 2 of those residing in Montana. At that point we just lumped them in with the Northwest. :p

:rofl: :rofl:

Mike
Thanks Mike. I needed that laugh for the day. Northwest works for me. By the way, there are still 450 active silos in the region, many with 3 "reentry vehicles" on top of the missile, but moving to single "reentry vehicles". We truly could light up the world! We use the missiles every day as we are happy to provide a strategic nuclear deterrent 24/7 going back to the Cuban Missle Crisis. Kennedy's Ace in the Hole is just outside Great Falls.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts