Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
0 Posts
Excellent pictures!! :cool:

You guys in the NW are having waaaay too much fun!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Definitely the best group of Reps from the Forum!! Congrats!! :cheers: :cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Yup.....We Be :cool: .....and so was our trip up to have a :guiness: ......Next we need to record the sound of 10 Zs @WOT :D

I gotta say again, my NW ZBruthas are way cool dudes, and a lot of fun to hang with.........It's all due to you and Frank JC :z: :z: :z:

I Love My Z:yeadog:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
This NW get together was another good one!! Each time we do it, it seems we pick up another Z or 2 :D.

I think BrianK plans on posting his photo link for alot more pixs! :D.

It was good seeing the regulars again, and the new guys who showed up this time :cheers:

:z:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Awful nice pics!!!

Zip's gotta' get one of them digital cameras! :D

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Pat's gonna get himself a digital camera too. I will post a pic on the puter or else. Cannon Powershot S100 or S110.

Its interesting to note that we have these great turnouts with just a couple of days planning. The weather doesn't seem to allow us much more. Just wait until we can really plan ahead. I think we will have a whole herd of Zs.

You other people around the country might as well throw in the towell now. :lol: And don't think you can round up more Zs by using Photoshop on the posts. We have some I.T. watchdogs out here. :D

Thanks to all.

Pat :z:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Thanks Martin :D ......The Names- right around the table to left:

Harry-4Vettes, Brian K, Martin (hidden), Dave (Brian Ks welcome Friend) Rob-rsherrrard, Brian- Zee Freak, Pat-MUFFLERBEARING, Scott-ZeeOhSix, and me (JZ) out of sight snapping the picture!:D (And drinking Beer:guiness: )

:cheers: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
We forgot to post the pixs of all the Zs leaving the Red Hook brewery with a couple of kegs in the trunk of each machine :D:D.

This is where we loaded them up :D

:guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

:cheers:

:z:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Looks like a weeks supply to me!! Told ya you guys couldn't keep up!! :lol:

:guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Can one of you post the forum names of the Proud Pappas photo so that I can distribute the points?

Thanks!!!!!!!

JC

·
Registered
568 Posts
Can one of you post the forum names of the Proud Pappas photo so that I can distribute the points?
Let's see..

Martin
rsherrard
ZeeOhSix
JZ
MufflerBearing
BrianK
ZeeFreak
4Vettes

Now if we could just get a TR to join us..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts