Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other regions are falling way behind, the Northwest contingent is kicking ass and taking names here!

See the Banner Pics forum to see pics from the Northwest adventures (latest count is 8 cars) and the Mid-Atlantic region (6 cars so far, more coming)........

Are you just gonna let them walk away with the most active region award in Bowling Green? Get out there! It's fun and just like the site, its FREE!

:lol:

JC

PS. Be sure to register on the Member Locator

<----------over there to get involved!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Those guys have a GREAT contingency!! :cool:

Administors and Moderators will be discussing area Reps at our next meeting this week.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Not much else to do up there besides moose watching.:lol:
Just kidding guys.:cool:
:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hell, the only one I ever see on from around here is IMA, I know there are more. I see Mid Atlantic guys, Southern and the "other coast" but where is NY, CT, NJ, RI, MA? We are all just two hours away from each state, unless your in North MA. or So. Jersey. If your not paying attention you will drive right through CT and not even know it.
Stop counting your money, get in the car and lets meet.:) :guiness: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Surrender Now!

Northwest will go strong all winter. No storage here. Wait 'til you see our Dyno Day caravan pics. We're just getting started!
Z06Y Lady, organizing caravans to Dyno days.

We still wave in the northwest! Waving Hands, and American flags.

Z06Y Lady :z:

·
Registered
680 Posts
N4C5S said:
The other regions are falling way behind, the Northwest contingent is kicking ass and taking names here!

Are you just gonna let them walk away with the most active region award in Bowling Green? Get out there! It's fun and just like the site, its FREE!

:lol:

JC

[/QUOTE

Nobody else even has a chance......... BUT, if you guys/gals try and catch up, well lets just remember Martins Partition:eek: and the famous line in Dirty Harry......" Did I fire six shots......or only five " :lol: :lol: :eek: :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts