Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Thanks Martin!:D :cool: We did have fun....and plan more....real soon....before the crap weather:( Martin just told me about some cool roads we have to conquer:D :eek: Sooooo the next post from "The NW Contingent" will be coming soon to a post near you:cheers:

BTW, this time we need a RED and WHITE Z to have the whole sphere covered:cool: Calling Red and White:D

:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Congrats, that was probably the best regional turnout yet!

Banner points for everyone! List the names please.....

Makes me warm inside :) :cheers:

JC

·
Registered
680 Posts
Names of the Z boys....

From left to right:

Newest member, Akshay (his wife Meenal took the pic), JZ (John-me), Zee Freak (Brian), MUFFLERBEARING (Pat), Martin (Martin), ZeeOhSix (Scott), and 4Vettes (Harry).......we learned Harry actually ONLY has 3 Vettes :p (just sold one) :eek: But that forum name was taken!:D :lol:

Anyway........This group will continue to GROW. Like I said.....we need a RED (Calling you ZAPPER) and WHITE Z to complete the colors!! Send email if if interested :cheers: :cool:

:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Nice pics!

That was a fun afternoon. Lets do it again fellas :cheers:. Those freeway shots are the bomb. I-5 never looked so good :cool:.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Cool Z Get Together

I really enjoyed the little Z congregation last Saturday. Next time we will have to go for a cruise :D.

Ya, Z's in all lanes on I-5 was definately cool, and it was amazing that there was no body in front or behind us for the whole time we where blocking the whole Interstate ... very cool :D.

I like this shot ....

Martin -- great job on posting. I like some of the pic titles you came up with ... LOL.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Looks like you dudes had a great time!!! :cool:

That was absolutely the most enjoyable post I've read in a long time!! Great job guys!! :cool:

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Awsume Pics

Those pics are cool. Thanks Martin.

Can't wait till next time. There should be at least two more Zs that could join us from this area next time and if Zapper could come on down we might end up with a whole herd of Zs.

Have Z, will travel.

Pat :D :D :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Who's QS Z06???

Who's QS Z06 is that? What tint is that on his car? I am getting ready to have mine tinted and was thinking about 50% on the side window's and 75% or 90% on the rear in the chrome silver finish. Looks like he has that and it looks good!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Re: Who's QS Z06???

ZO SIC said:
Who's QS Z06 is that? What tint is that on his car? I am getting ready to have mine tinted and was thinking about 50% on the side window's and 75% or 90% on the rear in the chrome silver finish. Looks like he has that and it looks good!!!
That would be my Z. I am not sure what tint is on it cuz the original owner put it on the car. Thanks for the compliments, I do like it too. The original owner used to be on this forum but I'm not sure if he still is (cant remember his handle). (Scott Hickey are you out there?) ZO SIC, he could tell you what tint it is. :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts