Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
The W12 just broke the Corvette 24 Hour endurance records. :(

Even though it is a formidable car, it probably won't end up in my garage. Still surprises me it will have a VW badge :eek:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
American

At least the Corvette is American made, with all creeds, races, nationalities working together, not just one race.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Welcome fatherlarry, I have not seen you here before, I meant nothing personal toward your post on the other Forum, if you have read my posts on the Forums throughtout the years I am sure you know that, it was just my opinion, once again welcome.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I dunno Larry...that thing is pretty nice, style and performance wise. A 420 Hp VW is different, that's for sure. I thought it was the people's car. Well, more power to the people.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Cemo said:
I dunno Larry...that thing is pretty nice, style and performance wise. A 420 Hp VW is different, that's for sure. I thought it was the people's car. Well, more power to the people.

Thanks
Looks ok, but I guess I'm just a plain old FRC kind of guy. It will probably have a price tag far above those of mortal men! Doesn't look like something you'll be able to pick up for $35 - $50.:roll:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hcvone said:
Welcome fatherlarry, I have not seen you here before, I meant nothing personal toward your post on the other Forum, if you have read my posts on the Forums throughtout the years I am sure you know that, it was just my opinion, once again welcome.
No problem ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Don't be shocked to see VW in Formula 1 in the not so distant future.

It's a matter of reinvention, I think. They lost a ton of market ground in North America, though they do well in Europe.

Audi has captured a piece of the market in no small way through racing success. Same financial "pockets", same idea.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Interesting news about VW and F1. I'm a big fan of the series and will be watching it closely. Man, Toyota and now maybe VW. Their entries will be great for the sport.

:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts