Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here it is, final version of the new site, and (probably) final version of the logo. Hopefully, the changeover should begin very soon, shooting for completion within 2 weeks.

Comments or suggestions?

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to add, a friend and I are in talks with a manufacturer to produce the first Z06VETTE.com branded Corvette part!

I can guarantee that you've never seen this part to date and its an overlooked part you never thought you could customize, and I hope when we announce it, you'll be as excited as we are to offer it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

More details soon!

JC

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Great graphics! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Why did you not use the Z06 emblem prominantly? Trademark issues?

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zoomin, yea, we have to be careful with GM watching /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Use of the logo would open us up to some liabilities. Hence the reason I chose to focus on the wheel. It's the same for all Z06's, and its readily identifiable by all(most?) Vette owners. Hopefully it wont change like the badging /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Looking good! I am glad to be a part of this crew! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
165 Posts
Very Kool!

Ken-

·
Registered
575 Posts
First, let me thank you for making this forum available. It is truly an excellent exchange of information on the Z06.
On you new front page, I would suggest that the pics you have, should be of the parts of the Z06 that distinguish it from any other C5. For instance, how about the red calipers, or the rear brake ducts. Would be nice to see those visual clues that tell you immediately ... Z06.
The rest looks great. Actually, if you changed noting, it would be ok. I'm more interested in the content!
Thanks again for providing a great forum.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
JC........
Awesome looking!!! Keep the good work coming!! This SITE is fantastic...just what I need for my everyday meal,leading up to the DELIVERY the week of 8/20!!

Bring it ON!!!!
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
JC:

As usual, nice work!!!!

I agree and like Cape Cod Bob's idea of using unique Z06 parts on the page...kewl!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

On 2001-07-29 21:22, Cape Cod Bob spewed forth this drivel:
I would suggest that the pics you have, should be of the parts of the Z06 that distinguish it from any other C5. For instance, how about the red calipers, or the rear brake ducts.

If you look close, they are Z only parts. The red caliper however was lost due to the treatment of the photos. The brake duct was in one of the early drafts but did not fit well....oh well....when it's bigger on the page, you'll see what I mean....

Thanks!

JC

·
Registered
528 Posts
Looks good JC. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Nice work....... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm afraid the wheels for the 02 ZO6 have been changed, The spokes aren't as square as last year, and seen a bit wider. Just a thought.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Hi Frank ! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Can't wait for the changes /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vince

·
Registered
764 Posts
JC,

Looks good! Thanks for all your hard work.

Mark

1 - 20 of 20 Posts