Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you have been seeing no TPW listed. I have three orders that may have been redone with substitute order numbers.

I have marked those orders with a see your dealer comment.

Get your new order number and post it so it can be followed.

One order may have been substituted and already been built and in transit to the dealer.

At any rate, get with the dealer so you can know what's really up with your dream car.

http://www.z06vette.com/seq.php

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
1FASTDOG,

According to your latest update mine went "3800" on Tuesday of this week. My dealer called this morning to give me the same news.

I think the main reason he called is because the order status, according to him, is already up to "4150" (invoiced to dealer). This is important because of the low APR GMAC financing option in effect through the end of October.

I believe at this point the dealer can prepare a sales contract agreement, reflecting the GMAC financing, and present it for signature to the buyer. This may help to get the ball rolling to speed up the sales transaction and insure there are no snags when the car is ready for pickup (in my case out of state).

At any rate, after more than 3 mos, I now have full confirmation that my car is a done deal!!! THANK YOU very much on behalf of everyone for all your help in tracking our orders!!!

Now I can finally start breathing again!!! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts