Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your password does not work, please, please do not create another username. This just creates more work for me and doubles the time it takes to get another password.

Since the new passwords are encrypted, I cannot retrieve them like UBB (much more secure) and they are linked to your email.

Please use the "Forgot my Password" link to have a new password mailed to you if this should happen.

If this still does not work, send emails to:
[email protected] or [email protected]

and I'll hard reset your password to a default (this is a pain in the ass, so try the lost password thing first.)

I don't mind resetting passwords on ocassion, but please try the link first, and refrain from creating multiple accounts.

Lastly, if you have an unused account, please mail me the old username so that I may delete these from the system.

Thanks!

JC

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I tryed the new password and it dident work so I reregesterd. I have to tell you this new setup DOESNOT work as easly on my laptop. I dont like the look at all. I find I don't come here as much because of it. Ric
ps I have to puy my password in to post and haven't been able to reset it. I will not go through any more trouble to change anything right now. I hope you can except what it's like from my side. If not Oh Well. Ric

·
Registered
0 Posts
PowerShifter,

We are doing our best to work out the bugs. Sorry for an inconvenience. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Frank

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PowerShifter,

If you give me some specifics, I can try to correct anything you might find weird...

JC

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
N4C5S, I emailed you when I started haveing problems posting and diden't get a reply. weeks went by and I reregesterd. Now the only problem with comeing hear is I have to put my password in the first time I post and then the start page lists me twice. Thanks for the offer to help but I am hesetan't to fool with it. It works so if you can live with my reregestering all I want to do is read the board and if I have something to post I can now. Ric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts