Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may know me from the other forum as Rick Daniel. I am now just a regular mem of this Great Forum and look forward to enjoying all of your post about this bad a$$ world class car. I love the ZO6 as I am sure all of you do. Please try to reframe from asking me any questions about sales as that is not my mission here. I look forward to hearing from all of you. "Always waving"

·
Registered
0 Posts
Rick,

Welcome!! Great guys and great info here. Our goal is to be brothers...oops...and a few sisters /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif and to enjoy the Z06 experience!! Welcome aboard!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

On 2001-08-04 21:24, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Rick,

Welcome!! Great guys and great info here. Our goal is to be brothers...oops...and a few sisters /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif and to enjoy the Z06 experience!! Welcome aboard!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Thanks Frank it will be nice to finally discuss those things that are really important.
Rick Daniel
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

On 2001-08-04 21:11, rickd770 spewed forth this drivel:
Some of you may know me from the other forum as Rick Daniel. I am now just a regular mem of this Great Forum and look forward to enjoying all of your post about this bad a$$ world class car. I love the ZO6 as I am sure all of you do. Please try to reframe from asking me any questions about sales as that is not my mission here. I look forward to hearing from all of you. "Always waving"
Hey Rickety Rick,

Fancy meeting you here! Welcome to Z06vette.com! As folks will see from my sig, Rick and I are not unacquainted. He's given me great service and support!

jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Maybe then Rick should consider supporting the Forum, seems we've sold several cars for them....hint hint....

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JC

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
After reading all the abuse you have stood up to in the past, I am both surprised and gratified that you have joined us. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy the good fellowship as much as I have! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-04 23:48, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
Maybe then Rick should consider supporting the Forum, seems we've sold several cars for them....hint hint....

Yep, no doubt we have helped Maxie Price. A little support for the forum would be nice.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

On 2001-08-05 02:36, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-08-04 23:48, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:

Yep, no doubt we have helped Maxie Price. A little support for the forum would be nice.
</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

As I tried to explane I am not here to represent MP. I do not represent MP on the other Forum any longer ether. I do still work for them and plan to be there for a long time. I am here only to enjoy the fellowship and try to help all of the mem I can. I belive I can offer a very unique prospective of things from inside a dealership but not as a salesman. Any questions that you may have that is not of a sales nature I will be glad to try and answer for you. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Rick Daniel
[email protected]
PS I agree that MP should support this Forum and I will try to support it in any way I can as well. But not as a sales person.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome aboard, Rick! Hopefully we'll meet sometime. Lots of Vette events in Snellville and Atlanta. We've got a Corvette Atlanta meeting this Tuesday 7:30p at O'Charley's Restaurant, near Northlake Mall, Tucker.

Vince

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

On 2001-08-05 09:06, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
Welcome aboard, Rick! Hopefully we'll meet sometime. Lots of Vette events in Snellville and Atlanta. We've got a Corvette Atlanta meeting this Tuesday 7:30p at O'Charley's Restaurant, near Northlake Mall, Tucker.

Vince
Vince, thanks for the info. unfortunately I will be working untill 7:00. If it is not a very taxing day as most Sat. are I would love to come and meet all of your mem. Keep me in mind for future events. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rick Daniel
[email protected]
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

On 2001-08-05 01:28, VETROC spewed forth this drivel:
Welcome aboard Rick !! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Thanks Chris and enjoy your new ZZZZ
(not bought from me) lol lol /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Rick, perhaps I can find time to drive out your way one day! Always like looking at Vettes !

Vince

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

On 2001-08-05 09:22, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
Rick, perhaps I can find time to drive out your way one day! Always like looking at Vettes !

Vince
Every one is always welcome!!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks ZO6vette.com mem for the very nice welcome. I must say a much better welcome than I have received at the other Forum. I will look forward to viewing you post and helping in any way I can as a 28 year sales person and 4 years with Corvettes. "waving to all" /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Hi Rick!

Welcome to the forum!

What Vets have you owned....now own? Just curious.
Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

On 2001-08-05 11:40, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Hi Rick!

Welcome to the forum!

What Vets have you owned....now own? Just curious.
Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zippy believe or not as a struggling salesman I am not able to afford a Corvette. BUT I do get the pleasure of being around and driving these wonderfull cars every day and I assure you that no one has a better love for them than I do. I live the Corvette dream thru my customers and in some ways that is just as good as owning one. NOT /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome to the crew Rick! Hope to be seeing you soon when I come up from LA to pick up my '02 QS Z. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 20 of 23 Posts