Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I can see the headline now "Caught for doing 177 in a 55 with a camera in his hands"... :eek:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm thinking this could be a new forum topic: HUD Shots. :eek: Of course it would probably degenerate into a "highest speed attained" competition.

--pdx_Z

·
Registered
788 Posts
roger is it just me or is that one narrow road? what in the world were you doing driving that fast on that road? is it that flat and straight? i am guessing there is very little traffic...especially oncoming traffic? what about wildlife? wow!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a very narrow causeway road (water on both sides). And, it is controlled access. I did this today a little after noon. The animals were all resting or scared after the down scouting pass. Active Handling ON.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, you guys caught me. I was really doing 17 mph. I cut and pasted my way to 177 mph. But I thought it would be good for a chuckle.

·
Registered
788 Posts
ok roger....i was a little suspicious at first, but i gave you the benefit of the doubt...either way....you got me..... damn!

:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
photoshop

my thoughts exactly
at poor little digital camera would have been bluuuuury

next time try filters....motion,,

that should fool us !!:p

·
Registered
192 Posts
If PhotoShop can do that with HUD, just think what it can do with body parts:)

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Heck!!!!!!!!!

I thought we had a cellmat.....er' partner for TAMUZI:D
Besides, that was no 177.......that was an "M"...............for motionless!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Fake?

Therenf said:
If PhotoShop can do that with HUD, just think what it can do with body parts:)
body parts? hmm, :-? I don't know what your talking about...

Edited - Complaints :( Let's keep these type pics over in the banners area where over 18 is marked. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts