Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I type they're over half way to the green flag.

Track just went yellow due to collission between Hearn and Dixon. Danica dropped to 16th after stalling car in the pit, but she climbed back up and is now in 13th.

Now who do yu think will win?

I'm still with Sam Hornish Jr. :cheers:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just got my wideband installed yesterday and this was going to be my day to rework my tune - darn tv for being so exciting! I'm pulling for the David Letterman driver. :)

John.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Zippy said:
As I type they're over half way to the green flag.

Track just went yellow due to collission between Hearn and Dixon. Danica dropped to 16th after stalling car in the pit, but she climbed back up and is now in 13th.

Now who do yu think will win?

I'm still with Sam Hornish Jr. :cheers:
While I am not a big fan of Toyota Racing Development (TRD) as Toyotas are generally not considered fast cars, my money is on Danica Patrick. She has the skills, brains, level of fitness to win. She has blown numerous veterans off of race courses that she has never been on before - look at her experience last year in an ///M3. That Rahal is her sponsor also says alot...

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well now that Hornish is out due to a crash, I'm looking for Helio to climb a fence this afternoon. :thumb:

Zipster :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dan Wheldon of Andretti/Green racing wins it! Congrats! :cheers:

Danica ran a fierce race, and finsihed 4th....almost won it too! Good job Danica!

·
Banned
809 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I just love a yellow/checkered finish. :bang:

It was nice for Andretti to win as an owner, but I would've loved to have seen Kanaan win it instead for him.

Sal

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Salvador, I prefer a green flag/checkered finsih, but the race was exciting.

2nd went to Vitor Meira.
3rd was Bryan Herta, and fourth was Dainica Patrick.

Now I know she's the real deal...keep your eye on her the rest of the IRL season. ;yeadog:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Ok...I would like to know why Danica slowed down and let weldon and the others to pass? :-? I kept hearing the announcers talk about fuel pressure, but doesn't all irl cars have the same type fuel cells?

·
Banned
809 Posts
MSiska said:
Ok...I would like to know why Danica slowed down and let weldon and the others to pass? :-? I kept hearing the announcers talk about fuel pressure, but doesn't all irl cars have the same type fuel cells?
She slowed up because she had to. She didn't have enough fuel to finish the race otherwise. It's just too bad that the car that crashed to bring out the final yellow didn't do it two laps earlier. Then Danica would've won. Oh well..

Sal

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Zippy said:
Dan Wheldon of Andretti/Green racing wins it! Congrats! :cheers:

Danica ran a fierce race, and finsihed 4th....almost won it too! Good job Danica!
Nice work :z: :z:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts