Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since we took a survey on who's going to this years Z06 Fest. Dates are July 21-23 at the NCM in Bowling Green, KY. Since some of our members are new, some have arranged for vacaton time off, changed plans, etc. Now that we're less than two months away, let's see who's planning on going?

BTW, if you haven't pre-registered yet, you can do so by clicking on the NCM web site, and go to "events."
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,625 Posts
Britt and I are still going for the 4th time! :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Norman, do I have to slap you? You better be bringing a vette....hehehehe

Rudy and I are preregistered, have hotel registrations and are signed up for the DE event.....can't wait.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,289 Posts
I'm in for this year. Missed last one due to work. I am looking forward to it. Don

Norman you have two vettes at least one of them needs to be there!! ;)
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
21,378 Posts
:yeadog: :thumb: :jammin: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
722 Posts
MSiska said:
Britt and I are still going for the 4th time! :thumb:
Geez Mike you don't have to get so touchy!!

JUST KIDDING!!! I know whatcha mean!!!!

I AM GOING, FOR THE SECOND TIME!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,852 Posts
ST1100 said:
Geez Mike you don't have to get so touchy!!

JUST KIDDING!!! I know whatcha mean!!!!

I AM GOING, FOR THE SECOND TIME!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Second time here too.

Just Peggy and myself. :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Proud to say this will be our 4th fest....but happy for any who come no matter if its there 4th or 1st fest.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
I'm making my 3rd Fest and Lori and I are making our second together :D




Rob :thumb:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
495 Posts
Yep... first time, Beth (wife) coming with. Can't wait!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,756 Posts
I'm there. I missed last year :cry: I will NOT miss this year :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
895 Posts
Kaya said:
Norman, do I have to slap you? You better be bringing a vette....hehehehe

Rudy and I are preregistered, have hotel registrations and are signed up for the DE event.....can't wait.

Ditto here!!!

Tam and I will be Hampton bound early Tuesday morning, right behind Norman's S10.

Steve
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,352 Posts
I'm there for number 4, arriving on Sunday evening, planning on dinner with Mike and Brit at MOntana's...

WoooooooHooooooo, c'mon July...

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
596 Posts
I'm in................Just not sure which Z I'll have. Hoping my new one is finished by then. :guiness:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,339 Posts
mdickie said:
I'm there for number 4, arriving on Sunday evening, planning on dinner with Mike and Brit at MOntana's...

WoooooooHooooooo, c'mon July...

Mark
I ate at Montana Grille Sat night, had the bourbon filet, it was awsome :D
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Top