Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most of the regulars know these numbers by heart, but as a newbie I found these and hoped it may help other newbies.

2001-Order generated to dealer
2005-Order replaced with GM Prospec order
2050-Order changed
2500-Order sent to production, preferenced
3000-Order accepted by production control
3100-Order available to sequence (now the tpw becomes more stable)
3400-Order broadcasted for production
3800-Vehicle produced
4150-Vehicled invoiced to dealer
4200-Vehicle shipped
5000-Vehicle delivered to dealer
6000-Vehicle delivered to customer
6010-Vehicle delivery change

Wilson

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Very good info wilson. I think it is a permanent part of the Forum some where. Yoy are right a lot of folks joining everyday. Two more #s I might add are very imp. "1100" order placed by dealer & most imp. "1101" order accepted by GM.:D

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Numbers are posted under "Owner FAQ" to the left.

<---------------------------------------:)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I'm @ 3300 does anybody know what 3300 means?:)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Does getting to a '2050 - order changed' imply that you've already hit the "1101 - order Accepted by GM' milestone?

I'm hoping to receive my TPW this week or the next. I'm fairly certain that my dealer has allocation and that this will happen in good time. But because of other stories in the forum, I won't be comfortable until I have it :eek: Then I can settle down and get seriously impatient :D

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I cant say about your dealer but the TPW will come in about 10 days to 2 weeks after order has been placed with me. I would have to say that you have had your order has reached 1101:D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
As everyone knows, waiting to take delivery is the hardest part of the Z06 buying experience. From what I understand the "magic number" is E.C.#3100. It means there's a Z06 going to get built with your name on it and it's date of birth is no longer any big secret. No miscarriage, no false labor, your baby is due right on sked.

CONGRATS to my fellow expectant Father's, JWilson and JLH-Z06. We are all in the same waiting room with babies due the week of 9-24-01. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't believe how fast things are moving. I know I am in the minority, and I am sure that by posting this I am surly pushing my TPW back but here goes. I contacted the dealer on 8-30-01, he tells me he has allocation, I put the deposit down the next day and I already have a TPW of 9-24-01. Am I lucky or what? :D:D:D Red/mod for all you MY/EB guys that are hexing me :p

John

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
JWilson, I'll bet the reason our two orders were set for the same TPW is because we both ordered Modified Red interiors. Just in time for the week of 9-24 is probably when they'll be getting their next supply of red seats and/or red trim pieces. A bunch of modified red seaters are probably going to get built during that same week.

I wonder if JLH_Z06 ordered red seats too? JLH, if your reading this, please advise. :-?

After all this WAITING, just two more weeks to go and then we're home free. This is going to be a very exciting month and October is going to be even more so. In my case a CA courtesy delivery should occur by mid October. Yippee!!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts