Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Would You Attend A 'Vette Meet Summer/Fall 2010.

• Summer (around July 24th) 2010

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Fall (Around Sep 18th) 2010

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Winter (NW Toy Run) 2010

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Interested in Summer/Fall Meet.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We need to have a Corvette meet in the NW. I would like to be able to see 200+ corvettes in one place. It would be easy to set-up, and easy to manage(considering most 'vette owners are older and more responsible).
July 24th or a date close
Sep 18th or a date close
Dec 5th or a date close (NW toy run, which is a huge turn out every year and has been running 6 years)

I would like to have a 'vette only meet.

There are several places we could do it and I would like to know if anyone is interested. Starting to plan now, finish plan by feb, and be all set-up with place/date by april would net us a great turn-out. :anyone::anyone:

Pacific International Raceway (Kent, WA)-has huge meet there every winter(toy-run) and has over 500 cars/trucks comfortably. They also have pumps from 3 octanes of race gas in the lot if we pick a time so we can run down the track too.
Pacific Raceways - Where The Excitement Is Accelerating.....For The Entire Family!

Portland Raceways (Portland, OR)- also large and I hear nothing but good things about it
Portland Raceway - Official Home Page - Events this week at PIR

I have been to pacific raceways and the parking lot can support 600 cars. They are very open to cruise-in's and the parking lot is in good shape. the drive there is also fun.
we don't have to go there but just sending my experience.

any ideas, comments, concerns would be awesome. I would like to set this up even if it is only 20-30 guys/gals that want to get together.

p.s. I put the option for the NW toy run 2010 up there because a lot of NW cruisers know about it. I will be going to this (if I am not training) regardless if we can set-up a meet or not. Some would rather see 600 cars of all makes/models instead of just 'vettes and I understand. That is why it is an option. If that ends up being the consensus view than we can all meet up as a 'vette group and roll together to the Pacific Raceways.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that it what it is looking like. It is a great site, I am going to talk to a couple of vendors if I can get enough interest in a big meet. If it ends up being just 15-20 people wana get together to chat, that is cool too.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as of right now, I am getting more pm's from people wanting 24 july so I am starting to research a possible sponsored cruise-in/car show at PIR in kent, wa.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts