Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:z: Any one up for a run up to mystic aquarium ct july 24th westchester guys we are meeting at the first mobil gas station on the merrit which borders ny and ct at 10:00 am we have about 20 cars already and a bunch of boston guys meeting us there with vipers and lotus :sneaky: :z: the merrit pkwy is a great drive.and even better with 20 vettes

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
I would have liked to make this run but usually need a little more than one day's notice. :drunk: :(

Charlie

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She took second in her class..thanks for asking had a good time and for the one day notice thats when i found out..sorry

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And forgot about our run with the ct troopers :rofl: we took merrit half way up and then crossed over to 95 then here come the lights well long story short crazy trooper pulled over about 15 of us.. :rofl: slowing traffic to a crawl to make sure he got us all. while all vettes pulled over oh wow the traffic in both direction he basically said they were getting 911 calls from the merrit about crazy corvette drivers.then all the fingers we were getting from drivers and screaming give those assh----tickets.well no tickets very cool trooper.people just getting pissed when 20 vettes pass them while doing 50 in the left lane.we were not being reckless..was that short enough story :rofl: :screwy:

·
Registered
486 Posts
You guys are damn lucky I dont request a Protection Fee.....those troopers had at least 15 cars pulled over....and even one C5 from Mass who wasnt involved with us!!!!!!!!!

Til next time!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
A pic is worth a thousand words:

hahahhaahhaahahaha!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts