Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody - first post!

I'm looking to get a 2006 Z06 (I know - imagine that), but I don't want to take NCM delivery until late June of 2006. I already have a great relationship with a local dealer and just met with them to discuss the deal. Since I'm so far out, they said that the order won't likely be placed until March or April (but we will be keeping in regular contact). They did assure me that I would have a spot to get one when the time comes, but nothing can be done at the moment. I guess my question is what can I do to ensure that the whole process goes smoothly?

I realize that most of you are looking to get a car sooner rather than later, but I'd really like to keep my NCM delivery date as close to the late June time frame as possible. While I'm sure this is a somewhat unusual request, any input you can share would certainly be helpful :D

I also posted this on Corvette Forum, but I'd like to get as much information as possible... Here's the original post: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1171472&forum_id=100

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
It's rather simple. If you have a good relationship with the dealer all is good. It's in the trust of the dealer you work with. I would put it in writing and back it up with a formal deposit and contract detailing delivery requirements etc.

Good luck.

ENJOY THE RIDE.
-Bill. :sneaky:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the prompt reply! I do indeed trust the dealer I'm working with, it's just I want this to go as smoothly as possible... I only have one shot at getting this right :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts