Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, many of you may have seen this coming and before just laying it on you, I figure we'd give you a peek and solicit your thoughts.

With the huge success of Z06Vette.com and our continuing growth of our offline community, its a shame to restrict this to just ourselves. After all, we are about the brotherhood and giving others this opportunity only seems fair.

With that said, Z06Vette.com will be growing our family very soon with the addition of Cfivevette.com. As you all know, we take our philosophy of seperate, focused sites for all Corvettes very seriously and at the same time, we want you all to know that we will be taking on additional help for this site so as not to stretch ourselves too thin. Z06Vette.com is the site that started it all, and we owe our success to you, the members and we will continue to serve you just like we always have right here at home.

We're very excited to be able to offer this service to our C5 brothers and we hope that you will welcome this addition to our family.

Attached is a screenshot of the main page of the new site which should be complete within the next few weeks.

Again, this is not an extension of this site and nothing will change on Z06Vette.com. We only wish to offer the same level of quality and services to our fellow enthusiasts....

Thanks for being the best bunch of people I've ever had the pleasure to associate with......

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Bro,

You know it is going to rock!! We might as well provide a service to the rest of our Brothers and Sisters and let them enjoy the community like our Z06 members have.

We want to stress, nothing will change here!! This will just be a sister site!! :cool:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
So now I have to go and buy a coupe or a droptop too? Rick? Damn, this is going to be expensive. :(

Good work guys. :) I think bringing this level of content to our brothers and sisters over on that other site will provide an instant audience. :D

Pat :cheers:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Two things.

1. That graphic is more than cool!!!!!!!!!!!

2. My boss is going to kill you. Giving me another site like this to play around on (I know there is one, I just haven't gotten caught up in the C6 hype yet).

I think I will be needing a T-shirt with that new graphic. Maybe post here when they are available for those that are trying to limit their computer time.

chris

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like to add to this to say thanks to Corvette Forum, for without their pioneering into the online Vette world we might not have had the courage to venture this far.

Troy has done a wonderful job on his site and we hope that we can all continue the relationship we've had with the CF, even if shaky at times :)

:cheers:

JC

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Another outstanding place to play! Thanks JC!:cheers:

He's right! Need a copy of the logo on a shirt.

Take care,

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
JC, with you involved, the three sites (C5, Z06, and C6) are simply the best, great work man, need to find an excuse to come back down and buy lunch again...

Keep up the good work brutha...

Mark

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Very cool

Looks nice JC! :cheers:

It would be great if there was a way to tie the two forums together. I tend to prefer to hang out at one place (this place ;) ), but I wouldn't want to miss out on what is going on at the new forum. Unfortunately I don't always have the time to scan the messages at multiple sites (like corvetteforum).

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
JC,

Yo da man :cool:

Thank You for all your hard work in making this my personal favorite website :cheers:

It'll just get better, bigger and totally KEWL :D

Barrie

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Roger Ramjet!!!

You'll have lots of fun here.

CFivevette.com will be just as great as z06vette.com, so maybe you need to buy a second vette :)

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dan, very good question, I am currently searching for a very large, pro quality vert or coupe image. Preferreably a GM film image.......

Don't worry though, everything on the sample is not quite final.....

JC

1 - 20 of 27 Posts