Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK I'm 51, married, slightly overweight for my height and nothing special to look at. All the nurses in the office are really nice to me though. When I got the Z06 they all started being really nice and all were asking for rides. The opportunity never arose but one day 8 of them gave me a package at the office labeled "Downpayment For A Ride" they all were smiling and begged me to open it up but I was to busy. In the parking ramp that day I opened the package and found 8 different sizes of bikini underware! Oh baby!!

Then last night at the Xmas Office Party I got them all little gifts for their stockings. "Corvette Panties" from Mid-America. They were all delighted and screaming. Some of them immediately went to the girls room and changed. Then 4 of them (the young single ones) disappeared. I asked the head nurse where they were?
She said "Boy you sure don't have a good car alarm."
"Why?" I asked.
"Take a look out the window!" she said.

To my amazement there were the 4 of them,
in the parking lot,
evening gowns hiked above their waists,
bent over,
each one polishing a fender with her ass and her new silk Corvette underwear!!!!!!!!
Trying to set off my car alarm.
Are these girls nuts or what.
Is it the Corvette or the Liquor, I'm sure its not me!!!
No body got a ride but it was a long evening and a lot of fun.

Maybe its the Number? I have my Pro Solo stickers still on the car and my National Number; #69!!!

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish I had a camera.

There was a camera at the party but all the film was used up when this event happened.

Frank I have the original banner actually on the car!! It's across the rear window at the top. I'll have to shoot a pic.

ACTUALLY attatched to the car, Now that should be worth some points!!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
DJ! Be careful Buddy, or you'll end up writing letters to Hustler!
:lol:

Sounds like a good time was had by all! To bad there's no pics.:cheers:

Dan

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Quick Silver ZO6 $50,000.00
8 Pair of Corvette underware $96.00
To my amazement there were the 4 of them, in the parking lot, evening gowns hiked above their waists, bent over, each one polishing a fender with her ass and her new silk Corvette underwear!!!!!!!! Priceless!:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sounds GREAT

OK, I can almost see it now. If these ladies are true to their actions as you explained to us, they should have no problem re-creating the scene - which could be photographed and then verified by us - your loyal contingency of supporters!

Give us pictures!

Don't tell us, Show Us! I Love it!

Steve Nix

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great story DJ! I am a little concerned however. I am a young, single, athletic man who does enjoy the attention the fairer sex gives a Z at times. Perhaps I am just too old fashioned when I hope that my "charming good looks and sense of humor" are enough. (note the sarcasm quotes) Who am I kidding... I need all the help I can get! One more reason to love the car :D

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
One Hell of a great story!! :eek: :D :D :cheers: I would vote that Banner pic of the year also!
:cheers: :lol: :lol: Where could I find 8 young ladies like that? :-? You lucky man!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Too Bad Eire is so far, I wonder if they would like a ride in a Blue one.... SANS PANTIES!!!!!:D :sneaky: :p

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
DJ,

Seems like those 4 young single one's need some Pyrotec Nomex panties :D

Or, maybe you should start wearing yours to work:eek: :-? ;) :p :lol:

Thanks for the great story:cool: Can hardly wait for the Screenplay.....how's it gonna end?!

:cheers:
Barrie

·
Registered
50 Posts
pretty funny

"To my amazement there were the 4 of them, in the parking lot, evening gowns hiked above their waists, bent over, each one polishing a fender with her ass "

Now you have a reason not to wash your car. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts