Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked up my new 2003 Z06 last night.. freaking unbelievable. There is something about finally having the car on my own as opposed to having a chaperone while driving!

I remember a thread about your favorite gear, and so far mine is 3rd coming up a sweeping on ramp to the freeway.. Unbelievable!

Unfortunately, now I'm at the office daydreaming about my car sitting down in the parking garage.. for my clients, maybe this car wasn't such a good idea!ha

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:

Congrats on your new Z06 :cheers:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I still remember the 1st time I drove mine. :D Guess that memory will be etched in my brain for all time.

Congrats and enjoy!

augydog :zboobie:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Congrats and Welcome. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Wits-Z said:
Unfortunately, now I'm at the office daydreaming about my car sitting down in the parking garage.. for my clients, maybe this car wasn't such a good idea!ha

IT depends are you a Surgeon? :drunken:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fortunately...

COUTO1981 said:
IT depends are you a Surgeon? :drunken:
fortunately I'm not a surgeon.haha and most of the damage that I can do is through written documents.. I'll just have to make sure I proofread things while not in a Z06 state of mind.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Congrats on the new Z and welcome aboard :z:

Jack

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats. I traded my 02 MY convertible in for a MY 03 anniversary Z06 with 9500 miles. WOW this car is even more fun. No mods yet. Hope you're having as much fun as I am

·
Registered
892 Posts
SexyLex said:
You are probably gonna use your lunch break to drive around instead of eating. :p
LOL - I just did that today! And I've owned my Z06 for 3 years! :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts