Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go on over to the Viper boards...They just can't staaaannnnnd it!!!!
:rofl:

Viper Alley and ViperClub of America boards...they're putting up post ref the new srt 10 coupe..."Has no sole" "C6ZO6 is way faster".... :guiness:

Hennessey put up a post erging people to get heads&cam to beat the C6 ZO6 :rofl: ......

Uhhhh Hennessey ol buddy, pal...Did you think that us ZO6 Owners are not going to MOD THEM....LOL...U don't stand a chance.......

Disclamer : I have plenty Viper friends and I do like the car....

SONOFADRAGRACER.....ANDY

·
Registered
603 Posts
SonOfaDragRacer said:
Hennessey put up a post erging people to get heads&cam to beat the C6 ZO6 :rofl: ......
Yeah, so he can steal more hard-earned money from people :flaming:

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTB/ZR-1 said:
Yeah, so he can steal more hard-earned money from people :flaming:
LOL! :rofl:
I just knew it was a matter of time when that was going to be posted...You guys are quick...Gotta love it...

On the other hand..Does he honestly think that we will leave that baby cam in the thing...We will mod and mod and M O D...
You gotta look at the post..cause someone put something like "Can you explain why the LINGENFELTER TWIN TURBO is faster than your twin turbo John????.... :rofl:

Those VIPER BOARDS CAN BE BRUTAL....he he...
Andy

·
Registered
581 Posts
I think for many reasons these are cars for different markets.

By and large, Vipers are weekend cars.

The Z06 is a car you can drive to work. Pick up your mother-in-law. And maul Vipers at the track.

That is, if you can mount a roll bar so that you can even run at the track!

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh and they "STILL Can't Stand It!!"...
Now they're saying that GM paid large contributions and donations to the Magazines and of course they're gonna say the C6ZO6 is faster...
Oh and "we better watch out, cause they're gonna mod their vipers and put it on us"..... :rofl:

As if we won't wake that Z up even more...! :sneaky:

Andy

Disclaimer : "I hv plenty of Viper buddies and I do like the car"..

·
Registered
59 Posts
and to them it's "still a vette" just like to many vette owners an 03 cobra is still "just a mustang" just like to mustang owners an srt4 is "still a neon" etc etc etc.

I honestly say, who cares. A viper is/was/always will be a very fast car with some good pimp factor.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LBC6 said:
and to them it's "still a vette" just like to many vette owners an 03 cobra is still "just a mustang" just like to mustang owners an srt4 is "still a neon" etc etc etc.

I honestly say, who cares. A viper is/was/always will be a very fast car with some good pimp factor.
Hey, I agree. The Ferrari owners are like yeah its still a Dodge.
I do like the cars "see disclaimer"...and yes def. good "pimp" factor too..
:guiness:

Andy

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
70boss302 said:
I would just leave them alone since the 'truth' hurts enough! :sneaky:

:rofl:
Yeah the truth hurts enough..but man its fun to watch em' squirm!!!
:sneaky:

Andy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts