Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Ordered mine just in time :)

I will be doing a baseline on my 02 before installing the T-1, then a few pulls after and will post results. I have a few more goodies planned (valve train, TB Bypass, 170 stat, fan controller) and it will be interesting to see how those mods work with the T1. Then (maybe) BBK 1 3/4" shorties followed by tuning. 400 RWHP is the goal - I will post results as I go along.

Les

·
Registered
91 Posts
Jim,

I am very happy to see that you have extended the special pricing on the T1. Does it include the MAG with the Z06 logo as is shown on your website?

At this point, I am fairly certain that I will buy an intake from you but I am in no hurry since my car will be in hibernation until spring. Aside from the plastic T1, is there anything new due out between now and then that might be worth waiting for?

Also, do you think you have enough stock at this price to last until February or so? I know this is probably a difficult question to answer, but I would like to postpone buying it as much as possible.

Thanks. :cheers:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ADE 1000 said:
Jim,

I am very happy to see that you have extended the special pricing on the T1. Does it include the MAG with the Z06 logo as is shown on your website?

At this point, I am fairly certain that I will buy an intake from you but I am in no hurry since my car will be in hibernation until spring. Aside from the plastic T1, is there anything new due out between now and then that might be worth waiting for?

Also, do you think you have enough stock at this price to last until February or so? I know this is probably a difficult question to answer, but I would like to postpone buying it as much as possible.

Thanks. :cheers:
Yes, the T-1 has the MAG as part of the whole system.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Halltech said:

Yes, the T-1 has the MAG as part of the whole system.

Thanks for answering all of my questions Jim. :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts