Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
suck, so today I was on the phone with Recaro in the motherland (Germany) and they seemed very interested in offering seats for the C5. I know the marketing guy personally, I met him while living in Switzerland, so I am heading over to Europe in the next few weeks for vacation and I am going to the factory to talk to them about seating for the C5. He was surprised when I told him how many people I run into are not happy with the seats, so I will keep this board updated after the trip. :)

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Carl,

Make him sit in a stock rocker, they will put um in prod. that day............:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck and fun on your trip overseas and be safe..............

:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Sounds good Carl, Im anxious to see what comes about from this deal, I have thought about some Recaro seats. Even Sparco..who knows. Just wait and see I guess:roll:

Andy
02 Z06 :z:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
hcvone said:
suck, so today I was on the phone with Recaro in the motherland (Germany) and they seemed very interested in offering seats for the C5. I know the marketing guy personally, I met him while living in Switzerland, so I am heading over to Europe in the next few weeks for vacation and I am going to the factory to talk to them about seating for the C5. He was surprised when I told him how many people I run into are not happy with the seats, so I will keep this board updated after the trip. :)
Gee, where'd you dream up THIS thought? ;)

Sounds like it came during some of this ---> :guiness:

I sure as hell hope they do something for us C5 guys! Next, Sparco will wish they made things easier/more available for the Vette. Keep up the good work, Carl!

Oh, and while you're away, do you need someone to walk you M5? :p

-Kirk

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kirk, I am taking the youngster with me ;) , the furthest she has been from home is NJ, the fiancee will take good care of the M while I am away on business.:lol: :lol: Zippy how about some black and blue seats, and of course some red and black ones for mods red owners, talking to my friend they felt that there was no market, this really might be a business trip, yea right.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
hcvone said:
Kirk, I am taking the youngster with me ;) , the furthest she has been from home is NJ, the fiancee will take good care of the M while I am away on business.:lol: :lol: Zippy how about some black and blue seats, and of course some red and black ones for mods red owners, talking to my friend they felt that there was no market, this really might be a business trip, yea right.
Don't know if this "rocking" is a problem in the FRC or not. My seats are ok. But with a Torch Red FRC... Hmmm... Some Red and Black seats, that are not wet suit material, might look pretty nice! :cheers:

Keep us informed... and thanks.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
hcvone said:
Holy crap, Carl! Really?! Wow! Just make sure she has all her shots -- and I don't mean the ones you get when you travel abroad ("abroad" was one word, not two)... :D

(If I know Carl, he's going to go over there and tell them that he needs a [FREE] set of seats to put in his car to show others what they can look like over here...)

Sound like a good time time! ;)

-Kirk

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Carl,

Enjoy! It would be cool if they made some yellow/black seats. The ones that Kerbeck had installed in a MY Vert at Carlisle were awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts