Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 18K left on my 2003 EB Z06, I heard that the new Z is coming out in the fall. I want to order it and put money down. Who do I go to to get a fair price (NO DEALER MARKUP) and a desent trade price. I am in Oregon but will drive somewhere.

Thanks a million
Garry

503-697-8700
Feel free to forward my number or email me at [email protected]

:jammin:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
How quickly do you need to take delivery of your new C6 Z06 once they are released? All of our forum dealers will get you one at MSRP, but they all have a waiting list. I don't know much about the market up where you live, but here in the midwest you can get a C6 Z06 at MSRP all day long if you look around a little.

Are you intent on trading your car in when you purchase a new C6 Z06? I really wouldn't recommend it unless you have to. I'd sell that car now on the open market and then make some phone calls to see which dealers can offer you the best deal on a C6 Z06. Make sure that the dealers you talk to actually have allocations though. A lot of people got "great deals" when the C5 Z06 came out from smaller dealerships, but it took them months and months to get their cars. If you need any help, PM me. Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Waiting list? Ha! yeah maybe waiting to pay the most over sticker! Who is promising new Z06's at MSRP? Not anyone that will actually get one! Dealers are aloted only so many, they are not giving them away, I promise!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
am.muscle said:
Not sure who I heard this from but my understanding is the first years allotment is already sold to the waiting list.
I don't think anyone has heard how many cars are going to be produced in the first year, but at this point I really don't think that they're sold out. I'd be interested to hear more if you can remember your source. I'd be curious to learn how many cars are currently spoken for with deposits down.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
ForceFedZ06 said:
Waiting list? Ha! yeah maybe waiting to pay the most over sticker! Who is promising new Z06's at MSRP? Not anyone that will actually get one! Dealers are aloted only so many, they are not giving them away, I promise!
Are you serious?? If you can't find a C6 Z06 at MSRP then I really don't know what you've spent your time doing on this forum. You will be able to get into a C6 Z06 at MSRP all day long once they come out. You can get on a waiting list NOW and get a C6 Z06 at MSRP from all of our forum dealers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i got a suggestion, you sell me your Z for 18k, and i have a couple connections at rodger whitley chevrolet down here in florida, i can get you one for a deal!

·
Registered
117 Posts
8 SNAKE said:
Are you serious?? If you can't find a C6 Z06 at MSRP then I really don't know what you've spent your time doing on this forum. You will be able to get into a C6 Z06 at MSRP all day long once they come out. You can get on a waiting list NOW and get a C6 Z06 at MSRP from all of our forum dealers.
Yes I am VERY Serious! Go ahead and find me a Z06 for list! I don't mean a promise and a piece of paper. If you know anything about the business I am in, you would understand. Maybe I can explain it simply. A dealer will do whatever they can to get the deposit out of you, but in reality they probably won't be able to produce the car when the time comes. You will get stories, and excuses for as long as need be until the demand is met, or they give up and scrap the deal. Let me know what dealer is selling you a Z06 for MSRP, I will then go ahead and find for you their allocation, I don't mean to make this a pissing match, but again, if you think you will be buying a new Z06 for MSRP in the first year of production you are way off the mark. If I am wrong, well then enjoy your new Z06. But something tells me you will be driving the one you have for a while longer.

Oh, and When you do find these Z06's for MSRP, Let me know, I will take as many as you can get your hands. I will then Place them in my showroom, and sell them at market value!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I assume by your post that you are a car dealer? I'm not going to attempt to get into a pissing match with you, but talk to any of our forum vendors and they will happily get you a Z06 at MSRP. There are a lot of other dealers here around MO that will also happily sell you a C6 Z06 for MSRP. I really don't see how you could be in the car business and not be able to find one of these cars for MSRP. If you want a car to enjoy, let me know and I'll help you out. If you want to buy one and stick it to the next guy who walks onto your showroom, I'll pass.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
having purchased 2 lamboghini's, a bentley, a corvette, and a porsche turbo cab I HATE dealers that charge over sticker! I refuse to do business with them

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Hey,

I've got an idea.

$100.00 raffle for a 2006 C6-Z06.

Limited to 2006 tickets only.

Good odds. The rest donated to charity. Someone here would get the new Z06 for $100.00 :zboobie:

-Bill. :yeadog:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey,

I've got an idea.

$100.00 raffle for a 2006 C6-Z06.

Limited to 2006 tickets only.

Good odds. The rest donated to charity. Someone here would get the new Z06 for $100.00 :zboobie:

-Bill.

I like the odds better with 1000 tickets and it still gives a nice check to charity. :cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts