Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who in the tri-state area is planning on going to the K&N Nationals at Raceway Park June 17-19? I just got my tickets for Friday, the 17th for qualifications (there are still reserved tickets available...I'm at the starting line, pit-side, section 4). :yeadog:

For those of you who have never been to a National Event (top fuel, baby :thumb: ), there is nothing like the smell of nitromethane in the morning, noon, or evening. :jammin:

Don

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
There is nothing like the smell of a Top Fuel car. The ground shakes and the noise is so cool. :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
If I lived closer, I'd be there!

Love the sight & sound of AA Fuelers, and funny cars.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I live 4-5 miles from Firebird, first time the NHRA showed up after I moved in I thought some dude was driving up and down our block with a harley.

Couldn't figure it out. Then realized the NHRA was at firebird. Those things make an awesome amount of noise.

·
Registered
265 Posts
You can probably pencil me in for the Maple Grove event later on, if you still plan on attending... :)

Dave

·
Registered
314 Posts
Since the CFA will be over by then....I may consider doing the qualifiers on the 17th with you...did you purchase the tickets online from Raceway Park?

I will do some searching in the meantime.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THRLSKR said:
Since the CFA will be over by then....I may consider doing the qualifiers on the 17th with you...did you purchase the tickets online from Raceway Park?

I will do some searching in the meantime.
Bill,

I called Raceway Park and ordered them with my CC. I'll have them next week in the mail.

Don

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
jub jub said:
Wish I could go. I need a snort of nitro! :cry:
Yeah me too, and I just had one a couple of weeks ago. :cry:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
We have reserved tickets for the US Nationals in Sept. :coo:

4th year in a row :jammin: