Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer has been a little flaky(took him 10 weeks to get me a tpw that he said he originally could do in 4 weeks; said he could not tell me what the tpw was (thanks..got it anyway from fellow forum member 1FastDog).......Anyrate, I want to check what he told about ncm delivery notification and see if this is how it really works. He said that the NCM would send me a letter notifying me I when i could schedule the NCM delivery. It was not clear when NCM would send me the letter. My TPW is 10-8-01 and code 3100. Will the NCM send me the letter now that there is a tpw or do they wait till 3800/built status. Can i call the NCM rather than wait for the letter?:eek:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Z06Bandit,

Generally once the factory notifies the NCM of your TPW, the NCM will send both you and your dealer a letter, outlining what needs to be done. Judy Yanko at the NCM is the person with whom you will most likely be communicating.

When you talk to Judy, request Adam do the delivery. If Adam's not available, request Karen. Both will make your factory tour extra special. Once you have your delivery date scheduled, post the info on the calendar so we can try and capture the delivery webcam images!

It's a whole lotta fun - enjoy it!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Called Judy today...She confirmed my car will be built probably Oct 10th (the birthday of my ex...that's cool, we are on good terms).
I will ask for Adam as soon as actually NCM date is nailed down...currently estimated as Friday Novem 2nd. WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!:D

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Z06BANDIT,

Great news, when your all confirmed post it in the calander, and we will get on video, you become "Star" for a day...............

:cheers: :cool: :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts