Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just want to start off by saying, anyone interested in buying these C5R lights from Specter Werks....ur in a for a huge surprise! this is the most "crapily" put together kit! im sorry, i don't want to bad mouth SW, but seriously, i spent almost 15hrs just for the drivers side. nothin lines up at all (u'll see in pics following)...

But, i will say, the projectors are AWESOME with HIDs!!! very easy to install, but i did have to modify the buckets to allow wires and the back of the projector to fit.

soo here are some pics! feel free to comment, as well as ask questions. i will try and answer them all!

notice the lights don't line up...that there is the best i could do after about 4 hrs of aligning!!!

unpainted, naked-ness of the C5R's

This shows the beam pattern..look at drivers side, nicely laid out vs passenger side, see those two hot spots...keep in mind, lights have not been fully burnt in, they will only get brighter!

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
The individual projectors are not supposed to "line up". They are supposed to be mounted at an angle to each other.

Are you aware that you can paint the Lexan covers and there are paint scribe lines in the covers?

Aligning the light bucket surround molding does take some time but it can be done. Is that your concern?

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Sweet.... did you go w/ 6000 or 5000k and who'd you get them from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts