Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Wow....that's awesome. I'm very happy to see that my favorite is running a very respectable 5th. Corcoran vette #25. :yeadog:

·
Registered
131 Posts
You know what they say...You can easily make an autocrosser into a road racer, but you can't always teach a road racer to autocross :thumb:

Way to go, Danny! You 'da man!!

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Also posted this on the Sticky by PowerPro1 under Misc, but it doesn't show up under "new posts"
I had the pleasure of spending the day Tues, May 3 at Summit and Mason Dixon. Props to all the dogs and puppies ... I sense a comraderie among competitors similar to that of troops that have shared a battle experience and are grateful to have survived ...
I have a banner shot of Dan and Kyle Corcoran but it's not digital, so I have to get the film developed and on CD to post ...
They're doing well, and the car looks and runs great ... Popp & Onks in the #24 car are ahead, but having some clutch issues ... so the challenge to all is to finish ...

For the masses: Dan said to mail a check in ... would someone please PM me with the address?.
I'm giving 50 or a 100 ... think we on the forum can come up with an aggregate amount of a buck a mile? That would be around $6k???

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
There is a ZR1 with 180,000 miles on the motor driven by Scott Ahlgrim that is currently in 9 th place. :jammin:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
DennyM said:
Also posted this on the Sticky by PowerPro1 under Misc, but it doesn't show up under "new posts"
I had the pleasure of spending the day Tues, May 3 at Summit and Mason Dixon. Props to all the dogs and puppies ... I sense a comraderie among competitors similar to that of troops that have shared a battle experience and are grateful to have survived ...
I have a banner shot of Dan and Kyle Corcoran but it's not digital, so I have to get the film developed and on CD to post ...
They're doing well, and the car looks and runs great ... Popp & Onks in the #24 car are ahead, but having some clutch issues ... so the challenge to all is to finish ...

For the masses: Dan said to mail a check in ... would someone please PM me with the address?.
I'm giving 50 or a 100 ... think we on the forum can come up with an aggregate amount of a buck a mile? That would be around $6k???[/QUOTe

I'm good with it.. Whats the address? Let's step up & help out folks. :thumb:

·
Registered
654 Posts
My brother Jon is in 12th but first in the SSGT1 SB class.

12 6 Acura NSX-R SSGT1 SB 5595
Mchael Fitzpatrick, Jon York

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Denny et al:
Sorry for the incommunicado experience this week, but things, as you may suspect, have been a little "hectic"...

Contributions, payable to the "Canadian Cancer Society", by check or money order, may be sent as follows:

Bob Gibson
763 Lancaster Dr.
Kingston ON Canada K7P 2R5

For those of you who have, sincere thanks and your tax receipts will follow shortly.
For those of you still waiting on a tardy dude to post this info, thanks in advance.
For those that made the trek to the One Lap events, thanks for your kind words and interest, as Dan and Kyle ALWAYS enjoy the opportunity to "talk Vettes"!
See my "sticky" in MISC for the final (and only?) update!! Told you it was a "hectic time"...
Thanks to ALL, sincerely! :yeadog:

·
Registered
891 Posts
There is a ZR1 with 180,000 miles on the motor driven by Scott Ahlgrim that is currently in 9 th place.
It's Steve's car and he usually does the on track driving. He has been running high speed autocross/DE events with that car since it was new in 91. Scott normally drives a S2000

Ron Adee with the "pickup truck" runs a lot of the same events that Steve competes in. I think this is the longest the truck has ever run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts