Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is something , kinda my fault - but judge for yourself. All I am doing is trying to get to the bottom of this

edited

*** '01 Black Z06 Race #4851 Sequence/PVI # 008616 Born 9/20/00 & C5R #Y4835 ***

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think we would all like to know that. Thanks Rob.

I may be wrong, /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif but why buy the cow, when you get the milk free? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'll pay the 50 bucks when I pick my car up and report back as to how it goes. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
But like everyone else I read to many boards as it is and I already belong to the Z06 Registry here. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-22 10:25, Blue Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
I'll pay the 50 bucks when I pick my car up and report back as to how it goes. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
I thought it was $100. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Sorry to edit the first post, but we've worked too hard and put too much into this to let someone use our forum as a springboard for their cause.....

If he wants it, he's gonna have to work for it....

JC

·
Registered
186 Posts
Funny, when the Z06 first came out I was so glad the Corvetteforum made a section just for Z06's (cause I didn't have one). Now that I'm getting one I'm even happier we have our own section (CF) and our own board (this one). /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
As it is now I'm reading and posting to 3 different boards and I don't really need a 4th one to play on.
So maybe some people can get together and work things out and we can all hug our Z06's together.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
376 Posts
N4C5S,no need to be sorry! stick to your guns! let them work for it! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-22 12:14, Blue Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
Funny, when the Z06 first came out I was so glad the Corvetteforum made a section just for.
Actually, CF had no intention of starting a Z06 section, but they had a change of heart 2 days after we started ours. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif That's a fact!! Don't take me wrong, I have lots of friends over there and respect all the work Troy has put into CF. Hell, I still post over there. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
I don't fully understand the problem with the idea of a Z06 Registry. Registries are concepts that far pre-date the internet forums. From what I've seen, it would function more like the C5 Reg. which has an existence outside of the internet and forums. If a group wants to form a Registry to do events, create Z06 apparel, send out a newsletter, and as an aside has a web page, I don't see how we lose. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

For those that are wondering, I don't know the individuals involved in the Z06 Registry, nor do I know much about what they have planned. It just seems like it could be beneficial to all of us.

·
Registered
575 Posts
It should also be noted that these "registries" are NOT like your local Corvette club. You WON'T know were the dues go. It's is none of your, or my business. And there lies the key word...business. These are "for profit" businesses. I watched some people become shocked that they had joined a registry and then when they asked where the dues go, they were told to forget about it...in so many words.
I have no problem with someone making hundreds of thousands of dollars with a registry. The C5 Registry, for example, has provided tremendous services to its members. I just think everyone should be aware of what it is.
Bob

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ron,

We aren't offering events gatherings and a registry?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I do not understand what else anyone would need that is not already here on THIS Forum. All the info that anyone could use about Z06s. As much fellowship, camaraderie and good friends as one can handle. Humor, support for each other and help is every where you care to look. Unless they are offering a hot blond /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif with each membership what else is there. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Frank, I was a member of the Grandsport Registry, and the am a member of the C5 Registry. I enjoy the choices the Forums and Registries give me. Getting a chance to ride around Daytona with the C5 Registry, sit in a skybox for the Rolex, getting to meet Dave Hill through the Registry, etc. It is simply about having more choices. My time is invested heavily in the Forums and always will be, but there are many great Corvette organizations. The Z06 Registry may or may not become one, but I would like to give it a chance. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
157 Posts
Rick Daniel said:
Unless they are offering a hot blonde /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif with each membership what else is there. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
ROFLMAO:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
186 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Rick Daniel
Unless they are offering a hot blonde with each membership what else is there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I'll take one for the team when I sign up, but she better worth the $50. LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts