Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was at a local mustang car show today when one of my buddies introduced me to a guy that had a TransAm...The guy personally did have his car, but his buddy was willing to race me. The car was a like a 1999 WS6 TA that had a Airbox, MTI cam, long tube headers, exhaust, and a MAFT...It was dynoing around 370 or so I believe. Well, after a couple of hours, we were ready to go out it...Man, I tell you this guy wanted to beat me bad..He was out there adjusting his MAFT and resetting his PCM..I don't think that was a good thing to do...OH well, not my problem...We got on I-40 south of Raleigh and started from a 65mph roll. I was going to do a three count, but accidently move my hand forward as meaning to go ahead..He takes off and I wasn't ready. I was in third at the time at 4000rpm...I got up with him and was fixing to pull on him, but here comes a slight curve...We kinda let off a little in the curve and after that I was going all the way...I guess he quitted on me after the curve, because I so far up ahead of him......A real memorable first kill in the Z06...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a rematch in the very near future..They have been debate on who killed who...AT first, he said I was at his rear quarter the whole time and later on, it was said I was at his door right before we got into the curve...

·
Premium Member
20,626 Posts
Tell 'em to get over it:yeadog: Ya beat his azz!!:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Damn, I've owned my Z for 16 months and haven't had a kill yet!! :cry: Nobody wants to play!! :( Well, the Silver Bullit has had one kill, a Rustang, BUT I WASN'T DRIVING!!! :cry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts