Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just met with my salesman and got the purchase agreement signed. Got the proof of insurance faxed to me. I pick up the certified check tomorrow afternoon. Now where the heck is my car? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Last seen coming off the line Monday morning...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Soon Brother soon!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I feel the excitement!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Lamb, I had a meeting in Detroit this morning and tried to arrange a trip in a couple of weeks around the Dream Cruise, but didn't happen. So looks like I am going to be in Detroit Sept. 17-22 to teach a class. I'm free every evening!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Hopefully you, Zippy and I and any other Z friends can get together!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Todd, it won't be long now. This is starting to get exciting. All I know is your MY paint looked awfully GOOD last week as it was coming down the trim line!!!!

Regards,
Ken- /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Lambinator,,The light at the end of the tunnel, congrates wont be long now........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

S

·
0 Posts

Lamb, I had a meeting in Detroit this morning and tried to arrange a trip in a couple of weeks around the Dream Cruise, but didn't happen. So looks like I am going to be in Detroit Sept. 17-22 to teach a class. I'm free every evening!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Hopefully you, Zippy and I and any other Z friends can get together!!

I'm usually in Detroit also, at least 3-4 days out of a week. I don't drive the Z06 up anymore, I don't want to be pulled over again by Occifer Lambinator.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Mine was off the line on Thursday and at the dealer in Detroit Monday morning. I would suspect you will have it before the weekend. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Hey Lambinator... guess what?

I had a buddy try to find your car early Monday morning while I was at the factory... was gonna start it and get the build sheet for you /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Know what? Your car came off line Friday August 3!!!

It's built buddy... so couldn't start it and didn't get the build sheet... but I tried!

Congrats... it won't be long now /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

On 2001-08-07 22:01, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel: Know what? Your car came off line Friday August 3!!!

It's built buddy... so couldn't start it and didn't get the build sheet... but I tried!

Congrats... it won't be long now /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif WOW! Thanks for the info Chris, and thanks for looking after my baby.....oh this wait is killing me!

SMF: that's amazing, Thurs departure, Monday arrival....oh if I could get her by the weekend I would be STOKED!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Frank, we'll get together the next time you are in town.

Speedy, see ya at the "BBQ". /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
WOW! How kewl!

Very happy for 'ya bro!

Frank: Yes, looking forward to seeing you that week!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

On 2001-08-07 17:39, Lambinator spewed forth this drivel:
I just met with my salesman and got the purchase agreement signed. Got the proof of insurance faxed to me. I pick up the certified check tomorrow afternoon. Now where the heck is my car? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Last seen coming off the line Monday morning...

Lamb,

Help me understand the process. Was your TPW 7/30, or 8/6?

Thanks, jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

On 2001-08-08 09:23, jerboa spewed forth this drivel:Lamb,

Help me understand the process. Was your TPW 7/30, or 8/6?

Thanks, jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
'Boa - my TPW was initially 7/30, then it was pushed back to 8/6. But it appears that the 7/30 TPW was right all along, since it came off the line that week. If it wasn't for the overtime hours being worked, my 8/6 TPW would have been correct.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts