Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I keep my head about me when I'm driving to and from work (about 50 miles one way), I get somewhere between 28 and 30 mpg. That's even driving between 75 and 80 mph.:eek:

Of course, more often than not, I don't keep my head! :cool: :lol: :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: True...true...

Cemo said:
You're SO right. I feel very fortunate to own a car like this. Awesome performance and efficiency in a beautiful package.

:cheers:
:cheers: Yeah! What CEMO said!:cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
After owning Coupes for years, I got tired of fighting the leaky roofs!! :flaming: When the FRC was introduced in the Fall of '98, it was a no brainer. Sherylann and I traded off both our Coupes for '99 FRC's. Hers Black, mine Pewter. :D

I love the styling, and as my good friend Ron Marks says, Hatchbacks are for Pintos and Vegas. :lol:

BTW, Tx99FRC....WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I stumbled on my FRC by accident, I originally wanted a coupe, It had to have HUD,6 spd and hopefully sport seats. I went to local dealer to see coupes when I saw this Red Hardtop on the Lot with 25 miles on it. I didnt see in my previous visits to same dealer. It was Oct of 00 which meant that this was a rare find.What attracted me at first was the slightly more affordable sticker price.(42,005)It didn't have sport seats but had HUD and 6spd. I test drove it.(1st ride in FRC).The ride blew my mind!Never before did I drive a Z51.It was tight and firm,WOW! I made my offer and Drove home with my dream car(1st Vette)Next day My wife and I Went back to pick up my 4runner that I left overnight.I might be partial but the FRC/Z06 is the best Vette:cheers:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jim ODeen said:
Love the look of the FRC, had a pewter 99.Traded it for a 01 Z06 :D :D :cool: :cool:
My original idea was a pewter coupe. Then I saw that Torch Red, and man! It was love at first site! :D

Financially, I'm a few years away from a Z06, that's with all things being equal, and my rich Uncle Thadeus doesn't die and leave me wealthy beyond belief! Anyone want to loan me an Uncle Thadeus?:roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts